Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilus View Post
What do you want then OP? That the opponent just suicides at the walls of your camp or pays off to give you an easy win?
Well if you are the attacker.. you should attack in my opinion.

If He has a camp (defender NOT attacker) he should be given the option to defend his camp. instead of having to attack. naturally i often sally forth if the odds are even for the sake of honor, but if somone attacks my resource camps. no way in hell i'll sally out.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:17 AM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Defilus has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by White935 View Post

If He has a camp (defender NOT attacker) he should be given the option to defend his camp. instead of having to attack. naturally i often sally forth if the odds are even for the sake of honor, but if somone attacks my resource camps. no way in hell i'll sally out.
You can't choose at the matchmaker wether or not you want to attack a camp, it would be sad to say that the attacker just has to lose his stuff because the matchmaker matched him against a camp.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:

the worse part white is when attacked has a camp and stays in.That's basically the biggest bs in game.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Onomas has a default reputation

Sorry but Uzik has a point. I was attacked by a guy with nothing but grandmasters (lame btw), and i spent the wood and gold to build a fortification. So why would i send my troops out to slaughter against someone who lacks skill and has to use a cheesy grandmaster army? I planned my defense, took time to get the right troops for it, and paid for the fort. And i should surrender and lose why?

As an example this person yesterday:

And after 30 minutes.... pizza guy came with my food:

Just disconnects, not even sportman like to say gg, surrender, pay off, or anything.

Sorry but this is griefing. And anyone attacking should be prepared for forts as well as open field battles! As i put time and resources into defenses, and have multiple armies about. I shouldnt be punished for someone elses lack of battle readiness.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:35 AM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Defilus has a default reputation

The opponent still has the right to wait for you to come out though, not everyone wants to inflate their army strength with siege weapons when the majority of battles don't involve camps. (Unless the attacker is the one with the camp, him not getting out is just him being a coward).
Old 10-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilus View Post
You can't choose at the matchmaker wether or not you want to attack a camp, it would be sad to say that the attacker just has to lose his stuff because the matchmaker matched him against a camp.
Attacker should be prepared! No excuse at all. Pointless to have camps in the game if you cant take advantage of them. Excuse for people to have all archer or grandmaster armies to slaughter a balanced army due to bugs and unbalance of units.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onomas View Post
Attacker should be prepared! No excuse at all. Pointless to have camps in the game if you cant take advantage of them. Excuse for people to have all archer or grandmaster armies to slaughter a balanced army due to bugs and unbalance of units.
is that so?and what's the excuse for people in camps that can attack?Because I don't believe camps can magically move
Old 10-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
is that so?and what's the excuse for people in camps that can attack?Because I don't believe camps can magically move
They shouldnt be able to attack while in a camp (only Defend). Also When Somone in a camp is attacked, They should be able to defend their camp.

if a attack "technically" has a camp he should still be forced to attack, Only the defender should defend ect.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
Attacking in camps shouldnt be allowed. They could change that to make it so you have to break camp before you engage. I think that would be an easy fix.

As for defender:
People pay to build these for one reason...... defense. If the attacker isnt prepared he should lose.

I have attacked people in camps. My 5 trebs moved into range and just lit the place up.Half his army burned to death the rest were taken out by my knights and archers. If i couldnt attack him (not having seige) which i have done before against the OP, i still fought him, and surrendered the honorable way.

But to pick a fight, and just sit there, go watch a movie screwing up the other guys game is BS. I didnt asked to be attacked, and shouldnt be the one to give up my advantage or surrender because some guy expected an easy win with his all grandmaster army.

So when you guys start doing city seiges, you going to expect the defender to come outside for you? LOL i wont. Kind of defeats the purpose dont you think?

Last edited by Onomas : 10-14-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
They shouldnt be able to attack while in a camp (only Defend). Also When Somone in a camp is attacked, They should be able to defend their camp.

if a attack "technically" has a camp he should still be forced to attack, Only the defender should defend ect.
that's what I'm thinking too cause right now some people make camps,attack and then wait in.Why should I attack a camp if I have no siege?He attacked me so it's only fair he attacks.A solution to that would be camp removal if the person attacks. That would stop people from camping and attacking in the same time.