Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Bug list of post-1.0.6 bugs I found. (Will be updated frequently) - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Defilus has a default reputation
Default Bug list of post-1.0.6 bugs I found. (Will be updated frequently)

Current bugs:

1: Marauders still move to the north corner of the city map for no reason after a while. Once they do this they can no longer be used for hunting. If you try to make them hunt, they will just go to the north corner instead and do nothing.

2: Goblin huts still do not remember when you switched from Raiders to Prowlers after logging out.

3: Some of the workers still stop working after logging out and have to be reassigned to their tasks upon logging in. EDIT: Looks like they remember now, somewhere after one of the minipatches yesterday.

4: When you put slayers in the Warg pen to turn them into beastriders, it still doesn't display the time left on training them. I haven't tested this with Impalers yet.

UPDATE:
5: The world map bug where the names of the regions/towns "stick" on the screen is still there.

6: The "could not connect to player" bug is still there when searching for a pvp target and finding one.

(Bug 5 and 6 might be linked to each other).

7: The pvp bug where the troops are "stuttering" while moving is still there when you control a large army (like my goblin armies). This bug might also be connected to the overheating problem of the video cards.

8: The endless "searching for nearby targets" bug is still there.

9: Out of sync still happening a lot with giant armies. Big armies also cause a huge amount of overheating of the computer.

10: PvP still doesn't always give the defeat/victory when one of the players has lost all his troops. I believe this mostly happens when one of the armies doesn't have a Hero in them.

Last edited by Defilus : 10-14-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilus View Post
Current bugs:

1: Marauders still move to the north corner of the city map for no reason after a while. Once they do this they can no longer be used for hunting. If you try to make them hunt, they will just go to the north corner instead and do nothing.

2: Goblin huts still do not remember when you switched from Raiders to Prowlers after logging out.

3: Some of the workers still stop working after logging out and have to be reassigned to their tasks upon logging in.

4: When you put slayers in the Warg pen to turn them into beastriders, it still doesn't display the time left on training them. I haven't tested this with Impalers yet.
I believe none of these were reported fixed in the patch. (aka the patch note didnt refer to any of these bugs to be fixed)
Old 10-13-2011, 12:13 PM

SysOpPsyche has a default reputation

Yeah, that stuff didn't actually get into the patch - they were only announced as going to be in the patch but aren't actually in it.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

All wealth totally dissapeared

Going to goods market in the majority of the NPC cities doesnt load so you et stuck on the screen

Chat does not load up occasionaly when you log in
Old 10-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White935 View Post
I believe none of these were reported fixed in the patch. (aka the patch note didnt refer to any of these bugs to be fixed)
some of them where, like:
Quote:
Fixed worker units not remembering their tasks on reload
Which isn't the case because some of my labourers still don't remember it.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilus View Post
some of them where, like:

Which isn't the case because some of my labourers still don't remember it.
ah well my bad
Old 10-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
All wealth totally dissapeared

Going to goods market in the majority of the NPC cities doesnt load so you et stuck on the screen
We are fixing this right now, meanwhile we took the server down. Hopefuly in 15 minutes we`ll be back up - and your towns will be how they were before the patch, with the influence there.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Lets not forget the video card overheating and massive PvP lag issues. Was told we would be geting lower end computer upgrades and changes to make pvp less lagy in this patch on Tuesday. Might not just be in the patch notes but would think they would say sonething if they fixed it.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

UPDATE:
5: The world map bug where the names of the regions/towns "stick" on the screen is still there.

6: The "could not connect to player" bug is still there when searching for a pvp target and finding one.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:32 PM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

When trading in the own market center (buy or sell ressources there) the circles with the good are gone after one klick so for every trade I must now klick again at the building.