Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Some more bugs - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011, 04:35 PM

Nimiria is just above average reputation
Default Some more bugs

Some other bugs:

When Units heal near the castle then sometimes the yellow stripes are on, so that it looks like they would have a level up.

When I transfer all ressources from my army to my town I have a - number then instead of 0. In my town still sometimes some ressources (had it with stone now) get a - in gathering sometimes.

When I came back to my city today I had the feeling that ressources went missing. Had it yesterday, too. But I was so long not there I thought I could have make a mistake. But today I am sure, there are some ressources missing (in all slots I think).

I am building a small stone layer (4 or 5 are new now), but I donīt think that I could loose already 1.000 stone for 5 wall slots. And the other ones were dicreased, too.

Houses still block the wall building slots.. it does not look very nice and of course I canīt "man" houses so this would be a defence weakness. I hope there can be something done about it without wiping out cities.. I used the preorder and all bonus keys already

Tried to upload some screens for the wall but it failed, could not load them up...

When I login, I get the message that i canīt storage any more ressources, but they are much under the limit.

Bug with the green dragon:

Where the level is, I have now a huge number, it shows this:
6 [25/2.3328e + 005]

Edit: Now I have a strange thing: They just continued some lonely wall segment just behind the water and the rocks that seperate my town hall and its direct area. I donīt know why they do this there... so I think there are still some major bugs in building stone walls at humans (selected the forest startup I think).

Wish I could upload the screens :/

The problems are completely on the right side.

Last edited by Nimiria : 10-12-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Not sure why the attachment options reset - but you can now upload 250kb images.

Thanks for the report!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:57 AM

I tried to convert the bmp screens to Jpeg, but both do not work to upload.

Can I send them to you via email? It canīt stay that way

The problem is just on the right side (east), where the rocks are and then the river, and in the slots where no walls are made are bigger buildings (like blacksmith) built.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

use imageshack to upload any files
Old 10-18-2011, 03:31 AM

Anything new here? I just wonder, since the screens are up no reaction any more :/

Canīt say that I like that style of my "wall", it drains my morale very much ^^
Old 10-19-2011, 05:00 AM

In the latest patch was something about walls and buildings shown correctly.. well.. I still have the wrong wall and no answer :/