Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukulen View Post
all my troops were max level and fully upgraded.
Now I'm really starting to think you don't know what your doing. Orcs suck atm in PvP anyway they will definately be working it out soon. Maybe you should try using the build that keeps rolling you instead of doing the same thing again and again, wandering why you never win. Learn from your mistakes!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Slayers are one of the weakest units the orcish race got. if you got taken out by them. you must have sent Labourers/Peseants or something else thats not suited for combat. as Archers and meele combined tear throught them with ease.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:24 AM

Cukulen has a default reputation

i had 5 units of knights, 3 of swordsman, 4 units of rangers. he had about 10-12 units of slayers. the second time i tried charging him and lasted 2-3 seconds longer then usual. all his and my units were maxed.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:25 AM

Uzik has a default reputation

Had a similar thing happen with the elf grand masters.

Best bet is to hope that they focus more on balance : (
Old 10-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzik View Post
Had a similar thing happen with the elf grand masters.

Best bet is to hope that they focus more on balance : (
Grand masters (atleast the mounted version, i cant refer to their foot variant) are powerful. slayers are outright horrible in combat (well their decentish meatshield but they tend to die quickly too).. so i dont see how this is possible.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

I'm starting to think Cuk might be a troll lol
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM

Cukulen has a default reputation

im not a troll.. im just mystified why i got trodden into the dirt.. ive played plenty of rts games in the past 10+ years and never had such a hard time getting into the combat as this. it was only after several people told me slayers were rubbish that i thought to come on here to raise the issue, rather then be accused of things im not....
Old 10-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Quote:
im not a troll.. im just mystified why i got trodden into the dirt.. ive played plenty of rts games in the past 10+ years and never had such a hard time getting into the combat as this. it was only after several people told me slayers were rubbish that i thought to come on here to raise the issue, rather then be accused of things im not....
Haha harden up your on the internet. Just try some different builds and see how they work. Get up some influence and buy some elite troops. I just finished my army of pure elite soldiers + a dragon. It has just under 4k strength. I could get it over 5k if I didn't use the dragon but I like him
Old 10-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Quote:
i had 5 units of knights, 3 of swordsman, 4 units of rangers. he had about 10-12 units of slayers. the second time i tried charging him and lasted 2-3 seconds longer then usual. all his and my units were maxed.
As a orc player I find this odd since you also said your guys were fully leveled and upgraded and orcs have a lower attack rating. If you were paired right he should have had more then 10-12 unit to your 12, maybe 15 or 16 of them. Something is missing
Old 10-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Defilus has a default reputation

I don't think the Slayers alone could have caused so much carnage, like the others said the Orc troops aren't very strong. However I might know what happened, did your opponents use Wargs? Small animals, not always easy to see, but they got an ability that deals damage to all enemies around them. stack a few of those Wargs and their ability can 1-shot everything around them. Wargs do not have a strength value which means that a lot of them can be put in low strength battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safey18 View Post
Haha harden up your on the internet. Just try some different builds and see how they work. Get up some influence and buy some elite troops. I just finished my army of pure elite soldiers + a dragon. It has just under 4k strength. I could get it over 5k if I didn't use the dragon but I like him
good lucking finding a PvP match with strength that high, lol.