Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

1st impressions of pvp - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 AM

Cukulen has a default reputation
Unhappy 1st impressions of pvp

rubbish.

ive played other mmo/pvp games in the past and this is just awful. i finally get my new pc delivered today, install the game and starting playing. wow how unbalanced is this game atm? 4 differently mixed armies get slaughtered, one within 5 seconds of the battle happening. he charges.. i get wiped. it just doesnt happen that quickly, fighting at least takes some 'time'.

majorly disappointed.. considering the amount of time and effort i've put in getting this to work. the army in question that wiped me was an army of orc slayers, my line of knights/swordsman/orc pikes just vanished beneath them.

i was so ready to start suggesting this to friends i've met on other games but now i won't be. simple as that im afraid. i want to like the game and i do regarding general pve fights etc.

so i'm sat here looking at the back of the box looking at all the things that are supposed to be in the game and arent and starting to wonder if i have grounds for a refund...

Old 10-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukulen View Post
majorly disappointed.. considering the amount of time and effort i've put in getting this to work. the army in question that wiped me was an army of orc slayers, my line of knights/swordsman/orc pikes just vanished beneath them.
I find this hard to believe... REALLY?! Orc slayers? Uhm.. i was under the impression they are the worst unit the orcs have.. Hmm.

Maybe it was just bad luck or something, either that or your opponent was really really good i dunno.

Last edited by ThatguyAds1298 : 10-11-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:23 AM

thats what i was thinking.. like dont get me wrong a) im not a kid hating on the game and b) do like most of what ive seen so far. but i dont wanna end up avoid pvp cos its crap. lol
Old 10-11-2011, 11:24 AM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation

Wait until you PVP a full army of archers.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Yea mate, Wouldnt worry to much, the devs will probably work on balancing things pretty soon but they just sorting out all the crashes and bugs people are experiencing at the moment, Also theres a big patch today or tomorrow so keep an eye open for that too. It sohuld enable town sieges too but im pretty sure there will be a lot of fixes in the patch alongside it.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Slayers can be pretty good if you use their 2nd stance (forget its name) but a army full of slayers taking out a mixed seems odd. Not that I don't belive you.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:44 AM

well same army of orc slayers just charged over yet another army of mine without me as much as hurting their little fingers.. again!

sort the bugs and make this playable, please? i got this cos it looked fun..

'build villages into towns and then mighty empires' 'cast mighty magic with over two dozen unique non existant spells' '

just 2 quotes from the back of the box, the main 2 parts that got me interested in this game. the 2 parts that dont exist.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

'cast mighty magic with over two dozen unique non existant spells' You might lol but this "might" be in the game but not as we think it would be. Heros and a few units have "spells" .... kinda. Potion, battlecry, warg roar, maybe even the formations would add up to two dozen. God I hope this isnt the case though.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Hmmm I would say grow a pair or move on. The games hardcore in some aspects and some people don't seem to understand that it is also a strategy game and if you go PvP with low level crappy troops of course your going to get rolled.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:16 PM

all my troops were max level and fully upgraded.