Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakiller View Post
im still waiting on my wall fix... my biggest concern right now.. sieges out today and still not fixed
Haha yeah my troops can't walk through my gates when its open so my archer army can't get up in the towers or on the walls... lol should be interesting xD
Old 10-11-2011, 03:30 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safey18 View Post
Haha yeah my troops can't walk through my gates when its open so my archer army can't get up in the towers or on the walls... lol should be interesting xD
Ouch.. <.< damn hope it fixes itself for you guys.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:06 AM

Cruzader has a default reputation

In this thread they make it sound like the patch may not be out today, and that even if it does come out today, it might not include sieges.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzader View Post
In this thread they make it sound like the patch may not be out today, and that even if it does come out today, it might not include sieges.
indeed we might have to wait a couple of days. but thats just minor stuff. i mean a couple of days are nothing.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:01 AM

Cheatle has a default reputation

I hope that is true, White.

I am very nervous about the game. I can't seem to play the game, without it deleting all my troops. I am not even ready for Sieges. I have lost three armies so far, and Kon did personally compensate me, I was pretty happy. So I know they care about us. BUT (yes there is a but lol) I went in and put in the codes, got some upgrades and units, and redid my army a bit.....and guess what happened? It wiped out everything I had again. So now my compensation is down the drain. I really hope that this game becomes stable, because I have really enjoyed it so far.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

Im eagerly waiting for this patch but im afraid we all are expecting too much, like its a miracle or something haha.

Kinda scary that they implent city sieges before they balance out units etc, kinda means that someone is bound to getting their entire city ravaged right?

Been playing Borderlands the past days (forgot to play it when i bought it lol) and its really really weird playing a game without critical bugs again im constantly sitting and waiting for it to crash or something but nothing! :P
Old 10-11-2011, 09:46 AM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicmud83 View Post
Have you try'd to make a new one or do you have alot of market items in it you dont want to lose? Took me 6 try's but got a town that works now at least.
I have no motivation to start from scratch. I just want my town that I spent a lot of time on back.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatle View Post
I hope that is true, White.

I am very nervous about the game. I can't seem to play the game, without it deleting all my troops. I am not even ready for Sieges. I have lost three armies so far, and Kon did personally compensate me, I was pretty happy. So I know they care about us. BUT (yes there is a but lol) I went in and put in the codes, got some upgrades and units, and redid my army a bit.....and guess what happened? It wiped out everything I had again. So now my compensation is down the drain. I really hope that this game becomes stable, because I have really enjoyed it so far.
IT sound really wierd as i've has no issues like that in similiarity ( I only Crash on PvP...like always).

That sounds just outright bizzare but i feel for ya, but ya gotta remember they dont leave no man behind here (from what i've experienced/seen anyway) as they appear to be fixing bugs that only affect a couple of people even. instead of the standard Fix the majority leave the minority as casualties of the war (against the nasty bugs).

nonetheless you should keep updating your posts. trying different things and Post up all relevant information about your issue so they can diagnose the issue better.

After all if you just post once then leave it to dry with the many bugs constantly reported, a workschedule that probably makes a normal man shilver they might "forget" it if not within sight so to speak.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Im sure they are working on the bugs but so far I have only had 2 day of play time since I bought the game and only 3 pvp fights which had massive lag. After my 2nd day my video card (which was double whats needed for the game) overheated and burnt out so I had to get a new one and a better power source for it. So now I've paid for a game thats to bug'd to play and a new video card with no game to play. They call this a soft release but some may call it a paid open beta.

When did it get ok to pay for a product and find its broken or not finished? If you went to the movies and it started a hour late and said it was a 2 hours long 3d film but after 20mins and in 2d it cut off and they ask you to come back next week to see if they finish making the movie. Would you stand around outside cheering them on as they work on the movie or want to know why you paid for 20mins?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:18 AM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicmud83 View Post
Im sure they are working on the bugs but so far I have only had 2 day of play time since I bought the game and only 3 pvp fights which had massive lag. After my 2nd day my video card (which was double whats needed for the game) overheated and burnt out so I had to get a new one and a better power source for it. So now I've paid for a game thats to bug'd to play and a new video card with no game to play. They call this a soft release but some may call it a paid open beta.

When did it get ok to pay for a product and find its broken or not finished? If you went to the movies and it started a hour late and said it was a 2 hours long 3d film but after 20mins and in 2d it cut off and they ask you to come back next week to see if they finish making the movie. Would you stand around outside cheering them on as they work on the movie or want to know why you paid for 20mins?

Good to see other people have overheating issues with this game. Well, not good because it's happening to people, good that I'm not the only one. This is the only game that I have seen push my cards upwards in the 90 degrees Celsius. Hell, even the Battlefield 3 beta didn't push my cards that hot and I ran that game on medium settings, while I run DoF on lowest settings possible.