Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

ok devs disable pvp plz till you fix unit balances - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2011, 11:56 PM

cleavertrash has a default reputation
Default ok devs disable pvp plz till you fix unit balances

when i use max lvl army mix units vs elf and they die in less then 10 secs before they even get to the army or last half a sec toe to toe vs grand master or there archers /riders.

that is so pointless so right now i am forced to allways surrender right off the bat just so i can keep my army becuase unit balances so dam messed up little ****y about it took me 2 days to build up that army just to watch it die in less then 10 secs to elfs this game as it stands right now has no unit counter system at all and if a dev says there is one in i go easly go you tube and show you there is not one as it stands right now elfs op all sides becuase of there mana attack power skills they get over 1.2k attack power at lvl 10 with skill on army hp is mostly 1k to 1.5k 2 hits dead no way to counter

i try orks best attack poiwer they get is maybe 600 to 650 attack and thats being lucky but still no chance at all vs a elf player can counter archers can't counter infantry or mix elf armys at all.

this tuesday patch better fix the balance becuase its bs like how the hell you make a rts game and not add in the rock paper scissor rule only rts game i have ever seen in my life that did not do this

yes i am ranting and i am so regreting buying it now gameplay and quest is good but forced pvp ect when there is no counter system in place is soo game breaking..
as it stands right now you better off useing 1 unit type becuase only diffnert is archers with range othetr then that its all about who has most attack power on there units
Old 10-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

yeah it's mostly cause orcs are underpowered atm.although I'm curious about mounted archers,didn't knew they were so powerful
Old 10-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

Really? which skill boosts DPS for elves? I might be the one that ravaged you last night with a pure mounted ranger/gm army. But they dont have any damage boosters tho..... GMs got armor boost/heal/speed and rangers got attack speed/heal/speed
Old 10-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Meh dont disable pvp! althrought yes Orc's are underpowered. As their meele infantry (slayers, imaplers and their warg riding counterpart) is rarely if at all useful on the battlefield. Goblins is "meh" their useful espcially due ot their low CR rating. but they take of pop caps which is is better spent on other units. but their good as "filler" when you got no more units and just need to stuff something in.

The Units which currently are useful for the orcs is : berserkers (their a bit squishy, but there so far preforming decently enought against human swordsmen, thought knights and their in trouble royally). ogres (while they die quikcly to the human archers, if you manage to keep them away from archers they'll weak havoc, a pretty balanced unit).
Old 10-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

If PvP got disabled I wouldnt have anything to do as I finished full cities all quests etc.... wouldnt bother going online to do repeatable quests lol
Old 10-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

gm armies aren't exactly underpowered. They are expensive,take quite a high CP,can't mount inside towers and can get destroyed quite easily by a balanced army
Old 10-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
gm armies aren't exactly underpowered. They are expensive,take quite a high CP,can't mount inside towers and can get destroyed quite easily by a balanced army
OMG GMS ARE SOOOOO OP!!! waaa waaa... lol reminds me of someone talking about a human unit... One that shoots arrows I believe
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Archers are bugged. Not unbalanced. Their doing more damage than they should.

reason?

Orcish Marauder (forest orc) has HIGHER base damage then your archer. and cannot reach the dmg which i was report being 1,5k dmg per unit. (thats 0.5 higher than a siege catapult that uses fire (bonus dmg 50)
Old 10-10-2011, 08:50 AM

cleavertrash has a default reputation

Human archers do what how much dmg 700 maybe little more
Grand masters 1200 to 1300+ and most of other elfs eunits can do over 1k at level 10

show me a orc or human unit lol that gets over 1k attack power
and don't post about human archer bug it happen only to 2 people it was a rare bug.

i just want them to add in Rock paper scissor mechanic like all rts have and not have to go purely 1 unit becuase as it stand right now humans only unit worth while useing is human crossbow or archer.

orc is mounted archers

elfs archers granmaster unicorns ect
Old 10-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

heh i dont know of any archers doing 1,5k but certain human players insisted their archers where unbugged and balanced with 1.5k dmg.