Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

The Warlord's Speech - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub > Lore, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2011, 03:13 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation
Default The Warlord's Speech

Gromgorgan sat within the great hut upon his throne, decorated in skulls and bones of which had been the victims of his most toughest battles, A small bit of respect, as much as an orc could give to an enemy. Gromgorgan only respected strength. He sat back in thought for a moment he had mustered a mighty army, The bloodied eye tribe would soon merge with the High warlords tribe and the others and march on mankind. Some would say revenge, but to Gromgorgan it was more then that as it was the battle that he desired, Battle and victory.

He noticed his general enter the hut and salute to Gromgorgan fiercely, Gromgorgan nodded to his general, he had picked his generals and commanders well. Members of every race under the tribes banner to ease tensions between the forces involved in this mighty legion.

'Warlord! The entire tribe an army wait for you outside gates! They wait for your wise words Warlord, As are commanders!' - General

Gromgorgan nodded once more and got to his feet, As he made his way out of the hut with the general close at his side. They made their way through the deserted desert streets well, deserted except for the odd laborer whos task was of great importance to the warlord. They made their way to the walls as he made his way upon the walls the desert heat beat down upon him, As he grinned at the mighty sight before him. His commanders awaited him on the walls. Grumpy a huge ogre and brother to the deceased kramps, Twit, The goblin commander the tallest and strongest of the goblin clans and finally his General, They saluted him equally as fiercely, As he looked out to the desert. A thunderous roar emited from the mighty crowd of orc, goblin and ogre. The desert sand was unseen as all the warlord could see was his ocean of warriors. Gromgorgan raised his hand for silence as the last of the roars died down. Gromgorgan signalled to his commanders.

'Ogre! Warriors of great power! We march with Warlord! We kill humies! We eat cows! WE SMASH! Humie send force in to ORC TURF! Humie kill one of own, brother Kramps!. Now ogre join battle to intro..introd.. They meet rest of ogre! SMASH SMASH SMASH!' - Commander Grumpy

The ogres roared and slammed their clubs to the ground in support.

'Ahh, Me goblin minions, Me say we march with warlord. me say we take humie gold and foods! Me say our pointy sticks fire through sky! Me say our blades strike at humie flesh! Now me thinks some of you may think.. this is not way for goblin, We beaten before.. and me think some may think this not our destiny, BUT HEAR MES! Warlord proven to be honorable! He give us humie lands! A new home! SO WE FIGHTS!!' - Commander Twit

The goblins let our a high pitched scream in support.

'ORS! Proud warriors! The training you recieved is merely to remind you of something, Orc not trained warriors... THEY ALWAYS BEEN WARRIORS! Your general be proud of you this day! For we be assembling the mightiest strongest and largest force this tribe ever known! We are orc! An we will destroy all who stand in way! TO WAR!!' - General

The orcs roared and snarled in support, slamming their weapons on shields and on other orcs weapons.

'Warriors! hear your warlord! The time is near! The high warlord Thagūrz's call will come! An when it does we march for the human kingdoms, The Wold, Southmont and The rolling plains! We will bring fire and death! We wil bleed them of their arrogance until there is nothing left! Mankind's end dawns! Think of this my warriors, The ripe lands of mankind will soon belong to the mighty legion we have created, An remember my warriors... there is no failure! There is no defeat! We will hit them through the day, through the night! We will keep on coming until they are spent! The rivers of Mythador will run fierce with human tears! the ground will run red with human blood! GLORIOUS WAR COMES!!!' - Gromgorgan

The mighty crowd roared once more, louder then before as Gromgorgan turned and made his way from the wall with his general close behind, His commanders remained to rile up the crowd further. As they made their way through the streets they spoke.

'You realize warlord, we take heavy losses assaulting human lands. Legion may not recover if humans manage to put up good defence, We may be given wound that will take decade to heal.. Even worse' - General

'Losses do not concern me General.. We will make our mark on this land whatever the cost. The tribes will have their glory in battle one way or another, Either way... we will give the humans a greater wound then they may give us. We wil meet with the high walord again and go over our battle plans one last time before we march' - Gromgorgan

'Know that me will follow you to death warlord, You have made my tribe strong, Stronger then i could ever have made it, Yes.. whatever cost.' - General

They parted ways as the general went to inspect the Rock thrower regiment. Gromgorgan entered the great hut and sat back upon his throne, They would indeed take heavy losses on every wave that is sent in to the mans kingdom.The general was a good orc and a very honest one, he spoke his mind and this is another reason Gromgorgan made him his general. Sometimes it was good to hear what other thought in pure honesty.

Gromgorgan sat back and relaxed awaiting the high warlord Thagūrz's call... but strangely 'Heavy losses' Kept on his mind throughout the evening..

Last edited by ThatguyAds1298 : 10-09-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

nice orc story adam
Old 10-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Uh-oh. Me scared for my trees.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

You have some real talent! Nice work!!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Thanks you guys, The game gives me a lot of inspiration to do these little write ups, And its fun too. I also love reading the other members writing too like Dreamwalker's.

Id like to say that im sure i speak for many in the community who like to write up stories when i say its thanks to the developers who made the lore and the game, An to the player community for being a constant source of ideas. I used to play a game called neverwinter nights on a role play server a few years back, which also inspired me to write small bits up, This is the first game since those times that has kick started the urge to write things again. There is just so much action going on, sometimes its hard to keep up!

There will be a few more coming when the war kicks off between the humans and the orcs most likely.

Oh and Dreamwalker! BUY THE GAME! And join in on the mad fun we have in game chat and the world.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Gota agree with this; after all, I don't even have the game and I'm getting inspired!

And no, I don't know how soon I'll buy it, but when I do, I can promise you two things:

1) I will make an awsome post about it

2) I will kill you all
Old 10-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Gota agree with this; after all, I don't even have the game and I'm getting inspired!

And no, I don't know how soon I'll buy it, but when I do, I can promise you two things:

1) I will make an awsome post about it

2) I will kill you all
ahem,nhobilios must not fight for no reason.The boleta strikes those who attack the innocents .
Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
ahem,nhobilios must not fight for no reason.The boleta strikes those who attack the innocents .
Sorry, Mr. Evil Elf Lord, I'll do better!