Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Unit Levels - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation
Default Unit Levels

Gets a bit old changing units stats each time they level or you get a new merc everytime you enter a battle. A menu where you can set up what stats they get as they level would be handy so you dont need to micro their levels so much.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:22 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicmud83 View Post
Gets a bit old changing units stats each time they level or you get a new merc everytime you enter a battle. A menu where you can set up what stats they get as they level would be handy so you dont need to micro their levels so much.
i support this !
Old 10-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

same here.When I bought my 60 lvl 9 ranger mercs I had to click each of them manually to set the skills.It was a pain. So +1
Old 10-14-2011, 10:36 AM

SysOpPsyche has a default reputation

Well personally, I'd like to just be able to set the stats in the world map instead of having to transfer to a battle map just to set those stats. Also, seems the level and the stats have more impact on the battle than the Rock->Paper->Scissor setup/effect of the unit types which probably shouldn't be the case with an RTS.

I suppose, the OP request could be accomplished via a Master Army display so that players could define different 'build templates' for unit type without destroying the customisation provided by the level point system.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

I didn't had the time to read ower the posts, just want to say that a building that trains units to lvl 5 as in NPC towns, would be nice. I am too lasy to get out my trained units that will defend my town, to lvl them up to 5 in an npc town
Old 12-08-2011, 06:30 AM

Zackreaver has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysOpPsyche View Post
Well personally, I'd like to just be able to set the stats in the world map instead of having to transfer to a battle map just to set those stats. Also, seems the level and the stats have more impact on the battle than the Rock->Paper->Scissor setup/effect of the unit types which probably shouldn't be the case with an RTS.

I suppose, the OP request could be accomplished via a Master Army display so that players could define different 'build templates' for unit type without destroying the customisation provided by the level point system.

Templates is a definate yes, but being able to assign the skillpoints on the world map would be convenient also, having to wait until a battle starts to spend the skill points is a little inconvenient
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Added this to our to do list, probably with-in a couple of weeks. This would be really useful agreed.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Eaglecrys has good reputation

awesome idea for sure lol I try to get all my units to lvl at same time so when you do stats they all line up heh