Old 10-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanman20 View Post
THIS ELF NOW DECLARES WAR ON YOU ALL GET READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER

yes im bored
Uh muster yourself young elf. Now is not the time for war. we are in the middle of the age of trials
Old 10-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

My My
what a bother
Old 10-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

War? Did somebody say war?

Sorry my elven friend, but I cannot help you there; my armies currently equal a grand total of zero.

But think of it this way: More loot for you!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

chanman20 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
Uh muster yourself young elf. Now is not the time for war. we are in the middle of the age of trials
lol the good old trials
Old 10-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

So King Erian, Tirranek, and Princess Alidea were trekking through the plains of Bal Rattha one day to discuss an end to their parents' war. All of a sudden, the rocks around them started to shift, and one by one, they stood up. They were ogres, not rocks, the heroes noticed. They were ambushed.

The ogres took their three captives to their overlord. The ogre overlord chanted out for the spirits of Bal Rattha, promising up the three high-born captives as sacrifices. He turned his hideous face to the three heroes, and slurring his speech, he asked, "Youuuu final wordssssss?"

King Erian proclaimed that he was the Lord of all Teria, the greatest realm in all of Mythador. He warned the ogre overlord that if anything happens to him, his thane, Lord Harthram of Thorndale, would travel to Bal Rattha to avenge his death, slaughtering every last ogre if need be. The ogres had heard of this Lord Harthram, and even an ogre knows that he is not one to be messed with. So, wanting to avoid bloodshed on their own land, the ogres released King Erian, and he traveled back to Dagbor.

Then the ogre overlord turned to Tirranek, and repeated his question. Tirranek proclaimed that he was the King of all Gokkholm, the most populous realm in all of Mythador. He warned the ogre overlord that his rule is blessed by the gods, and if anything were to happen to him, his shamans would come to Bal Rattha to inflict all the brute power of the gods. The ogre overlord looked him over, noting his fine jewelry and proud demeanor, and let him return to Makkada. For even an ogre knows that shamans are not ones to be messed with.

So finally, the ogre overlord looked at Princess Alidea, the only remaining captive, and repeated the question. After listening to the two kings, the young princess knew exactly what to do. Alidea proclaimed herself the heir to all of Nhob'ru, the most sacred realm in all of Mythador. She warned the ogre overlord that if anything were to happen to her, the Conclave would send out every able Wood Elf and every able High Elf to avenger her death. Every beast of the boleta would hunt down the ogres. All of Nhob'ru would cry out for revenge, she warned. The ogre overlord considered her statement. He then looked to the ogres who brought the three captives, and shouted "Dinner!" with a twinkle of sinister joy in his eyes.

Oh no he didn't! ^_^
Old 10-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
So King Erian, Tirranek, and Princess Alidea were trekking through the plains of Bal Rattha one day to discuss an end to their parents' war. All of a sudden, the rocks around them started to shift, and one by one, they stood up. They were ogres, not rocks, the heroes noticed. They were ambushed.

The ogres took their three captives to their overlord. The ogre overlord chanted out for the spirits of Bal Rattha, promising up the three high-born captives as sacrifices. He turned his hideous face to the three heroes, and slurring his speech, he asked, "Youuuu final wordssssss?"

King Erian proclaimed that he was the Lord of all Teria, the greatest realm in all of Mythador. He warned the ogre overlord that if anything happens to him, his thane, Lord Harthram of Thorndale, would travel to Bal Rattha to avenge his death, slaughtering every last ogre if need be. The ogres had heard of this Lord Harthram, and even an ogre knows that he is not one to be messed with. So, wanting to avoid bloodshed on their own land, the ogres released King Erian, and he traveled back to Dagbor.

Then the ogre overlord turned to Tirranek, and repeated his question. Tirranek proclaimed that he was the King of all Gokkholm, the most populous realm in all of Mythador. He warned the ogre overlord that his rule is blessed by the gods, and if anything were to happen to him, his shamans would come to Bal Rattha to inflict all the brute power of the gods. The ogre overlord looked him over, noting his fine jewelry and proud demeanor, and let him return to Makkada. For even an ogre knows that shamans are not ones to be messed with.

So finally, the ogre overlord looked at Princess Alidea, the only remaining captive, and repeated the question. After listening to the two kings, the young princess knew exactly what to do. Alidea proclaimed herself the heir to all of Nhob'ru, the most sacred realm in all of Mythador. She warned the ogre overlord that if anything were to happen to her, the Conclave would send out every able Wood Elf and every able High Elf to avenger her death. Every beast of the boleta would hunt down the ogres. All of Nhob'ru would cry out for revenge, she warned. The ogre overlord considered her statement. He then looked to the ogres who brought the three captives, and shouted "Dinner!" with a twinkle of sinister joy in his eyes.

Oh no he didn't! ^_^
o.O human and orc lover!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Sorry, it's just too fun to mess with the elves.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

That was a nice and true story ... himself told me that once :P
Old 10-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Sorry, it's just too fun to mess with the elves.
yeah except last time a human did that he ended up in a hole with his whole army dead and no horse to run back home . I believe it was Red