Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

The human alliance - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Imrahil Imrahil is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Imrahil has a default reputation
Default The human alliance

Hi every human !
I'm AlThor an human holding a fort in southmonth. And rollingplain (i'm a temerous player)

We are some players who want to create an only human alliance. So we are seeking for interested player to join us.

This topic will help us to identify those who are interested and also to choose the name of our alliance.

Come and introduce yourself, we are waiting for you !

Everything remains to be done.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:07 AM
szebus szebus is offline
Human Sect:
Mor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mythador, Rollingplain, Sihot
Posts: 790
szebus is someone to trust
Default

This sounds good but what about players who play with all the 3 races ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Valkyrie Valkyrie is offline
Human Sect:
Crossbowman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 125
Valkyrie has a default reputation
Default

i still don't belive in race only alliances, they will fall without problems against
a mixed army... just imagine the archers and mounted GMs from elves, Infantry/archers from Human + ogres and erm... from orcs will smash more or less everything .
__________________
Red where the rivers of blood
Unforgotten by the ones...
Born of strength and glory
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:16 AM
andreicde's Avatar
andreicde andreicde is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mirkwood
Posts: 689
andreicde has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
i still don't belive in race only alliances, they will fall without problems against
a mixed army... just imagine the archers and mounted GMs from elves, Infantry/archers from Human + ogres and erm... from orcs will smash more or less everything .
and what's why we will have a mixed alliance valk lol
__________________
IGN ingame: Arkantos
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Valkyrie Valkyrie is offline
Human Sect:
Crossbowman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 125
Valkyrie has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
and what's why we will have a mixed alliance valk lol
mm.. will be a shame to dominate everything so early but how many citys can a guild hold later on? is it only 1 or can they take as many as they'd like?
__________________
Red where the rivers of blood
Unforgotten by the ones...
Born of strength and glory
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Imrahil Imrahil is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Imrahil has a default reputation
Default

If someone have multi city he must only play human with us and continu if he want plaing with his other city).
Only play as human with rp human .

And mixed army are just... ****. an human with ogre, elven archer, and he win or maybe not ^^. I crushed mixed armies more easly than unique race's armies. Mercenaries are weak, and you can't give them upgrade if they are not of your race. It's not recommended for rp but you can use them if you want XD. just be an human in your soul !!

Last edited by Imrahil : 10-08-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Valkyrie Valkyrie is offline
Human Sect:
Crossbowman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 125
Valkyrie has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrahil View Post
If someone have multi city he must only play human with us and continu if he want plaing with his other city).
Only play as human with rp human .

And mixed army are just... ****. an human with ogre, elven archer, and he win or maybe not ^^. I crushed mixed armies more easly than unique race's armies. Mercenaries are weak, and you can't give them upgrade if they are not of your race. It's not recommended for rp but you can use them if you want XD. just be an human in your soul !!
i meant later on in 3v3 battles

Army 1: A human, Elv and orc player vs 3 humans...
__________________
Red where the rivers of blood
Unforgotten by the ones...
Born of strength and glory
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-08-2011, 11:02 AM
andreicde's Avatar
andreicde andreicde is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mirkwood
Posts: 689
andreicde has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
mm.. will be a shame to dominate everything so early but how many citys can a guild hold later on? is it only 1 or can they take as many as they'd like?
bah,well if we can take 1 city only,we take an elven hard city and fortify it badly.Not sure anyone would dare to touch it .

And yeah what valk said.
__________________
IGN ingame: Arkantos
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-08-2011, 11:08 AM
White935 White935 is offline
Orc Sect:
Shaman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 289
White935 has fair reputation
Default

hmm.. lots of targets to pillage.. great
__________________
"Orks is never beaten in battle, if we wins we wins, if we die we die so it don't count as beat, an' if we runs for it we don't die neither, so we can always come back for another go!"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Valkyrie Valkyrie is offline
Human Sect:
Crossbowman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 125
Valkyrie has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
bah,well if we can take 1 city only,we take an elven hard city and fortify it badly.Not sure anyone would dare to touch it .

And yeah what valk said.
ye either a good elven city or dagbor which is pretty hard to conquer as well. But best case senario we can get unlimited amount of npc citys and take 'em all
__________________
Red where the rivers of blood
Unforgotten by the ones...
Born of strength and glory
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:24 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Kingdom Wars and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.