Adam's Thoughts - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation
Lightbulb Adam's Thoughts

Well its time for me to reflect on a few things that dawned on me while playing here...

Dawn of fantasy, is the first game i honestly have played which has such a close tie to the community, the communication between dev and player is really good and things are getting a lot better as time goes by with the game regarding bugs and crashes. Everyone is working hard not just the devs i mean the players who keep up the bug reports and let the devs know anything that isnt right also are putting in an amazing effort.

Now i havnt been part of this community for long as i only played the beta for a short time before the game was released but even then it doesnt take long to see that the atmosphere around here is really pleasant, I mean you can have a laugh in game chat and on forums with other players and the developers and the dedication to the game from both groups is just WOW.

The amount of support that the players have given to the game is also amazing, Something did hit me a few days ago when i was talking in game. An that was this : Many players said theyd buy crowns when the store is open. An the main motivation for this was not the crowns BUT to support the Reverie and the developers. Now im not saying everyone should go buy crowns when the store is open, Im just using this as an example of some of the dedication many players have and how much love for the game there is.

There are many ways to support the game too, Those who bought the game, play it no matter how many hours a day are equally awesome. This game has generated a LOT of appeal to lots of players and things will only get better.

We the players are very lucky to have such a close relationship with the developers, An the developers are lucky to have such dedicated players as part of the community. And that ladies and gentlemen creates something bigger and larger.. No.. not a mad raging orc warrior! BUT! A passion for the game, Reverie and the playerbase.

I know i can sit here and type all this and i know some having trouble with the game will think 'Oh its easy for him to say' to those i say have faith things will get better. An i myself am having trouble with a few bugs, one which stops me from continue'ing a quest line and had my share of crashes, So i know how it feels when a bug shows its ugly head, However i stand by what i have said here.

I cant speak for everyone, but this orc is proud to be here!

Now that we got all that out of the way... theres only one thing left to say...

WAAAGGGGHH!! Me go smash dem humies!

Last edited by ThatguyAds1298 : 10-06-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

We are truly blessed with an amazing community. To be honest, we were very worried about releasing the game. It didn't have all the features planned for the release version and there were still plenty of bugs to sort out, but at the same time, as some of our fans from 2006 and before know, there's only so many times you can delay release. So we are extremely grateful that everyone here has been patient and understanding, realizing that we have a large commitment to our fans, and that Reverie's intention was never to release a game and then move on without polishing and supporting it as well as the community. We hope that together devs and players can create a game that will redefine the dying RTS genre and set a new standard for developer interaction, and you guys are sure doing your part in making this a reality.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:29 PM

Vish_Virtus has a default reputation

I am amazed at the community, the only thing wrong with it, are the Unicorns loving, twelve sandwich eating freaks.... they need to be destroyed,,, just saying, everyone needs a enemy

Last edited by Vish_Virtus : 10-06-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

and orcs who need to be mounted on my walls . It's starting to get old with the human heads
Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

I uploaded some new avatars today to point out and honor those who we feel have been especially helpful to the community.

So if you see one of these next to your name know that we really appreciate your assistance.

We will probably also give out some other hero avatars for contest winners and whatnot.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Ohhh the orc one looks fierce! I like.

Great addition to the community
Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

chanman20 has a default reputation

yeah i remember that talk like i said on the chat i would buy some crowns when i can to help out i love how the devs are and how active they are here ^^
Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

oh sweet.Should be fun trying to earn those hehe
Old 10-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

should be pretty awesome