Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Here me out... because I think you are making a mistake DoF. - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

chanman20 has a default reputation

true but hey maybe everything will be fixed next week when they do city pvp
Old 10-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Valkyrie has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanman20 View Post
true but hey maybe everything will be fixed next week when they do city pvp
It's an MMO you can never fix everything
Old 10-05-2011, 08:31 PM

XMAN has a default reputation

signed

i agree with this post

ps. i still have faith in this game.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Before I reply, I'd just like to point out that I really appreciate the courtesy in these suggestions and reports. You guys are fantastic, you really are.

I agree with you guys 100%. We do not have the flexibility to totally drop our schedule, but I can assure you that fixing these crashes is our top priority right now and all of our scripters are busy with a list of bugs to look into. Unfortunately, for a small team like Reverie, this means that there is also a significant backlog, meaning we can't fix everything right away, but we are doing our best to prioritize with the community in mind. You can expect a large patch early next week that will make a great dent in this game-crashing bugs.

I know it's not the stablest game right now, but you have our promise that we will not move on to anything else, not even DLC content, before we are completely satisfied with the original game.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Also, would any of you who spoke out mind elaborating on the problems with the orc race in the Bug Reports forum? The orcs have been my favorite race for many years and the race I used in the first PvP battle with few problems, so I'm not sure where this is all coming from.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

thank you alex and i for one trust you guys to iron out the bugs and yes, it does take a lot of time, im not going anywhere. Cant speak out about the orcs though myself, haven't been them myself yet since thie buggy versions of the beta.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

woody8917 has a default reputation

Woody's here to stay cause Woody wants to play
Old 10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
DoF Moderator

Gwydion has fair reputation

Besides the minor bugs like having to relog each time you do a quest from the "Home city main quest giver" and the orc builders who stop working while your logged off, all the other bugs I have no idea because they crashed my pc and forced a hard system reboot and im not tech savvy so i have no idea how to pull up file logs n such, so i apologize for that... but i know im not alone because when i talked to the orc players they generally agreed with me that they crash regularly.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

hmm i dont crash regularly myself, my only real issue is that i keep crashing like mad if i try to do pvp (or sync, or nat errors and other stuff). and i play orc only.

WAAAAGH crush em tin cans and treehuggers
Old 10-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Also, would any of you who spoke out mind elaborating on the problems with the orc race in the Bug Reports forum? The orcs have been my favorite race for many years and the race I used in the first PvP battle with few problems, so I'm not sure where this is all coming from.
I made an 'The ORK bug thread' thread in the bug forum for all orcs to post their bugs in, Check it out guys when you get a mo hiopefully we can get a collective list and get them fixed

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4474

Last edited by ThatguyAds1298 : 10-06-2011 at 05:31 AM.