Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gobbos! - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilus View Post
I've been testing a bit and it's not too bad. The raiders are not bad at all in large numbers but the prowlers are really beast. Very accurate and fire fast. The raiders when grouped up properly can take down even big units in a matter of seconds, like Ogres. The Raiders are also very effective against archers I noticed as long as enough of them stay alive to reach them, which is a problem sometimes. However, with the upcoming nerf to archers those raiders will tear them apart. The swamp Orc bonusses are quite helpful, and pretty much make the Goblins a level stronger than the forest and desert ones. The biggest problem right now are all the out of sync errors because all those Goblins seem to be putting a lot stress on the game during pvp.

Oh and before I forget, the Goblins were lvl 1 while I often got matched against high lvl troops, so if my Goblins were lvled up aswell I believe they are strong enough to be a match for the normal troops.
Very nice, Well have to see how they fare with the balance changes in the patch today also. Our good ol gobbo's will have their day yet.