Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Persistent world, huh? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 07:35 AM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation
Default Persistent world, huh?

"Your town will continue to generate resources and finish buildings while you are offline"

I believe I read that somewhere on these forums. Hell, this is how it was in beta. So what is the problem? Last night I logged off with about 20 food, 20 wood, 1,500 stone, and maybe around 300 gold. I was low on resources because I had purchased some stuff. The reason I have a ton of stone is because I am building my walls. So I logged off for the night around 7PM Eastern figuring I would allow my town to build up in resources and hopefully get a decent amount of walls built.

Logged on about 10 minutes ago to learn that my food and wood supply were only at about 30. Maybe two new walls were built, once I logged in I saw 3 walls pop up with each having 40 minute timers on them. And my gold was only at 360ish. This is a HUGE problem that needs to be addressed. Resource gathering shouldn't be that low when you are offline. I mean come on, over 10 hours away from the game and I only generate 10 food and wood? So from this logic, never ever log off the game or else you won't ever regain resources in a timely manner. I am very upset about this.. There isn't anything I can do in my town now. I don't have a large enough army to PVP, I have no resources to build a better army. What the heck am I supposed to do now?

Edit: Please note that I wasn't anywhere near full on supplies when I logged off. I had room for at least 500 more resources and since my stone supply has been reduced from building maybe a couple walls, I got even more room for supplies.

Last edited by ObscuredUSA : 10-03-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:10 AM

axal011 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA View Post
"Your town will continue to generate resources and finish buildings while you are offline"

I believe I read that somewhere on these forums. Hell, this is how it was in beta. So what is the problem? Last night I logged off with about 20 food, 20 wood, 1,500 stone, and maybe around 300 gold. I was low on resources because I had purchased some stuff. The reason I have a ton of stone is because I am building my walls. So I logged off for the night around 7PM Eastern figuring I would allow my town to build up in resources and hopefully get a decent amount of walls built.

Logged on about 10 minutes ago to learn that my food and wood supply were only at about 30. Maybe two new walls were built, once I logged in I saw 3 walls pop up with each having 40 minute timers on them. And my gold was only at 360ish. This is a HUGE problem that needs to be addressed. Resource gathering shouldn't be that low when you are offline. I mean come on, over 10 hours away from the game and I only generate 10 food and wood? So from this logic, never ever log off the game or else you won't ever regain resources in a timely manner. I am very upset about this.. There isn't anything I can do in my town now. I don't have a large enough army to PVP, I have no resources to build a better army. What the heck am I supposed to do now?

Edit: Please note that I wasn't anywhere near full on supplies when I logged off. I had room for at least 500 more resources and since my stone supply has been reduced from building maybe a couple walls, I got even more room for supplies.
IDK its wierd.. mine seems like it works.. had 1750 gold,came back 35 minutes later and had 2100
Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 AM

Azmodeus has a default reputation

I got the same problem...

Game ain't enjoyable if you can't do stuff
Old 10-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Valkyrie has a default reputation

with the walls thing i had the same problem, but i wonder if it's even an bug or if they made it that way.

now you won't get your wall fully built while bein' offline, they'll only build that part of the wall you were currently working on while you were online, they won't start a new section.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We have confirmed - this is a bug. We`ll try to have it fixed in tonight`s patch.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:11 AM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
We have confirmed - this is a bug. We`ll try to have it fixed in tonight`s patch.
Thanks for the information. =)