Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Workers not working - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Drunsul

Default Workers not working

So I randomly find some of my workers just standing around while the majority of the unit is still doing their task. I don't like to retask them because it seems like I may loose whatever resources some of them may be carrying at the time. What's the deal with this?
Old 10-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Please give more information, which worker type is it, Orc Maraurder or Labourer, Peasant, Elven Wardens, Dwarf Miners? What where they working on.

When this happens please exit the game, go to the games directory. like C:\Program Files\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy and upload the log1.txt file to your post will help me fix the problem quicker.

Thank you.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Drunsul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
Please give more information, which worker type is it, Orc Maraurder or Labourer, Peasant, Elven Wardens, Dwarf Miners? What where they working on.

When this happens please exit the game, go to the games directory. like C:\Program Files\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy and upload the log1.txt file to your post will help me fix the problem quicker.

Thank you.
It was an Orc Laborer and they were gathering wood at the time.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:44 AM

Delor has a default reputation
Same problem here and every time I relog or visit my city again, Iīve to give commands to the orc laborer to gather wood again. Would have attached the log1.txt, but canīt find the attachment button
Also canīt give new commands to the city hall and they stop working on the palisades until I relog.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:02 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delor View Post
Same problem here and every time I relog or visit my city again, Iīve to give commands to the orc laborer to gather wood again. Would have attached the log1.txt, but canīt find the attachment button
Also canīt give new commands to the city hall and they stop working on the palisades until I relog.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4222 Great hut (orc) issue here.

Both the others have been previously reported i believe.

For the note of attachment i got the same issue delor. Just use rapidshare and throw down a link.

" https://www.rapidshare.com/ " its free and you just need to register to use and upload.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We`ll try to fix Orc Labourers in tonight`s patch. Thanks for the feedback guys!