Excessive Resource Gathering [FIXED] - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Elven Sect:
Warden

NightWolfSW has a default reputation
Wink Excessive Resource Gathering [FIXED]

So, unless I am just that good, there is a bit of excessive resource gathering going on in my home city. Getting roughly 1 wood a second, and the resource chart is only showing +5.2. Food is +11 and it is more in line.

Not complaining about free resources, but ya, kinda want stone and food to stand a chance in the mix!

Along the same lines, pretty much no resource gathering or building takes place when I am logged out.

Looking forward to seeing this game develop!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:26 PM

Sephriem is just above average reputation

They said you get less resource gathering/building when you're offline, I'm not sure how much less (they could have reduced it to 1% the rate and called that "less")
Old 10-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Yeah I agree the building/resource gathering while offline is either .001% or broken. I had 74 stone last night.. ~10+ hours later I checked after being offline and had ....82...yeah.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
Yeah I agree the building/resource gathering while offline is either .001% or broken. I had 74 stone last night.. ~10+ hours later I checked after being offline and had ....82...yeah.
maybe it's on purpose.it wouldn't make any sense to et resources while offline anyway.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:44 AM

kyranzor is just above average reputation

The problem can also be that your storage runs out overnight, like you have a massive overload of food, and therefore your stone/wood whatever cannot increase. It get's stuck because of the imbalance in income. It was very annoying in beta
Old 10-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are fixing this tonight guys!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Elven Sect:
Warden

NightWolfSW has a default reputation

Confirmed the numbers. Seems to be much more effective and accurate overall now.

Kudos to the team!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Cyroch has a default reputation

Sorry to bump this topic, but what is it with the offline resource gathering? I read somewhere resources are meant to be gathered even when being offline. But I logged out yesterday night, logged back in this evening and had exactly the same amount of resources as before. And my storage isn't full, it's not even half filled. And yet the first thing I here is: 'You can't store any more resources'...
So am I missing something here? Or is it meant to be that way?
Old 01-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Cyroch,

We can confirm that offline gathering works as intended, however the are several things to consider. One resources cap for all resources is combined. So make sure you are not looking at each resources separately and comparing to the resources cap.

Second - make sure your income over minute indicators show at least +5. Anything lower than that is really slow to accumulate.

And also - if you logged our and started to build new housing and logged in and that housing have completed (and in turn increased your storage capacity) your offline resources gathering would only expand to the old storage capacity.

However - if it`s none of these 3 and this happens again, it could be some new bug we are not aware of. If so posting Log1.txt file would help us track this down.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Cyroch has a default reputation

I double checked and its non of these 3. My resource cap is maxed and I look at the overall used capacity. My productions ar at least +7, max +18, so after 8 hours I usually should see a difference I presume.

I will check again after logging off tonight.
How do I get this Log1 file (How to create/where to find)