Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Verification email never received - No technical Support - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2011, 06:28 PM

Lizzy has a default reputation
Default Verification email never received - No technical Support

Hi,

I purchased the game via the Buy Now button 2 days ago and used paypal. After paying I never received a confirmation email with the details for the activation of the game.

I have used your online form and sent you all my details twice now and I am escalated a dispute at Paypal as NOONE has bothered to contact me.

Please someone from technical support contact me and send me my activation email or I will put a full cancelation claim in with PAYPAL

Liz
Old 10-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

SurfNinja has a default reputation

ouch...

when i paid with paypal, i never got an email but it gave me the details on a screen which i did a screen capture on

the game is worth playing, stick with it
Old 10-02-2011, 06:55 PM

I do want to play the game however I have had NO response from any customer service for nearly 72 hours now and sent several emails.

I would have thought as I am paying for the product I would have at least had someone respond say they would get back to me and sort out my problem.

It is really frustrating as I had a 3 day weekend I set aside to start playing this game and now it is wasted

Lizzy
Old 10-02-2011, 06:58 PM

Sephriem is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
I do want to play the game however I have had NO response from any customer service for nearly 72 hours now and sent several emails.

I would have thought as I am paying for the product I would have at least had someone respond say they would get back to me and sort out my problem.

It is really frustrating as I had a 3 day weekend I set aside to start playing this game and now it is wasted

Lizzy
Not sure how long it takes customer support to read tickets, but if you make a thread here they usually respond within a couple of hours, a day at max. Devs are pretty active on these forums so one should pop up soon and address this.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephriem View Post
Not sure how long it takes customer support to read tickets, but if you make a thread here they usually respond within a couple of hours, a day at max. Devs are pretty active on these forums so one should pop up soon and address this.
Yes that is why I decided to post here after not receiving and response through the main customer support form. Hopefully someone will contact me and we can sort out my activation email.

Lizzy
Old 10-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

SurfNinja has a default reputation

i wish i could solve your problem for you but I can't
i have experienced numeruos games with payment issues, this one has them as well

the last game i played, took over 7 days for them to fix it.
i think these guys will do it quicker.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hi,

This is not our department - as we are just using Next Way as a merchant to power the shop. Please PM me (private message forum function) tomorrow - if Next Way doesn`t fix the issue for you, and I`ll see what I can do.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Hi,

This is not our department - as we are just using Next Way as a merchant to power the shop. Please PM me (private message forum function) tomorrow - if Next Way doesn`t fix the issue for you, and I`ll see what I can do.
I have sent you a PM with my details.

Thanks

Lizzy