Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Some bugs I noticed - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2011, 04:13 PM

sCor has a default reputation
Default Some bugs I noticed

1.) I played some PvP today and I lost one match today even though I still had units left. I had around 2 archer squads, he 1 and all the sudden it said defeated.
2.) My hero reached level 4 but I'm unable to spent the skill points he received. Hope this resolves itself on the next level.
3.) When I build a unit, switch back to world view and try to check back the unit is gone/Hasn't been produced but the resources are gone too. This doesn't happen every time but quite often.
4.) Wild animals seem to stay on the corners of the maps making hunting them somewhat frustrating. Thankfully I'm playing human and it's still summer so it doesn't concern me yet.

Last edited by sCor : 10-02-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:08 AM

So instead of just making another post I thought I would bump this with additional bugs I have noticed:

1.) My farmers have learned the secret techniques to work on farms during the winter. The wheat fields are definitely gone because I can't select them but my workers still work on them for some reason.
2.) My workers did nothing while I was logged off, they were still working when I came back but my storage was just as empty as when I had left.
3.) The level up bug I mentioned in the previous post is gone, I could spend the skill points today.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:14 AM

Some more bugs:

1.) Harvesting Wood has become really bothersome for humans (and possibly also Orcs). My peasants refuse to completely harvest the wood from trees, which results in lots of chopped trees lying around everywhere. From what I understood though trees will only regrow when they are completely used up which will lead to a wood shortage at some point the way it is now. Untouched chopped trees should simply rot and fade away making room for new trees to regrow.

The harvesting rate for wood also seems to be extremely low, I have 8 workers with fully upgrades saws and I only get around 3-5 wood per minute because they seem to constantly wander off over long distances to some other trees or just stand around staring at each other.

2.) General behavior of peasants is still a bit awkward. I have 2 working wheat fields and they are quite far away from each other yet my peasants walk between them constantly (carrying their food from one field to the other mill). If I have peasants chopping wood and there is a Mill nearby they will bring the wood there but quite often will change their job and start harvesting wheat.

3.) The idle button is just not working, very often my "idle" workers are actually working. the idle warning that shows up on your map seems to work much better on that regard.

Even though I'm reporting a lot of bugs I been having a blast playing this game and I'm looking forward to future patches/content.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the feedback and bug reports!

We are constantly working on improving the peasants. Some of the fixes will be visible during the 3 patches planned for this week.

LOL @ Peasants working the hay fields during winter, we`ll try to get this fixed ASAP.

1.) I played some PvP today and I lost one match today even though I still had units left. I had around 2 archer squads, he 1 and all the sudden it said defeated.
This works as intended, we didn`t want to end battles with total annihilation

2.) My hero reached level 4 but I'm unable to spent the skill points he received. Hope this resolves itself on the next level.
Restarting the game should have fixed that

3.) When I build a unit, switch back to world view and try to check back the unit is gone/Hasn't been produced but the resources are gone too. This doesn't happen every time but quite often.
This was fixed in last night`s patch

4.) Wild animals seem to stay on the corners of the maps making hunting them somewhat frustrating. Thankfully I'm playing human and it's still summer so it doesn't concern me yet.
This was fixed in last night`s patch

2.) My workers did nothing while I was logged off, they were still working when I came back but my storage was just as empty as when I had left.
We are hoping to fix this in tonight`s patch
Old 10-03-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
This works as intended, we didn`t want to end battles with total annihilation
]
I see the point of preventing total annihilation, but I would have won if the battle continued so this "feature" didn't work as intended because it made the loosing player win.