Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

New Reverie Forum Moderators. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation
Default New Reverie Forum Moderators.

A few days ago, we had a breach in the forum by several spam bots posting against almost every forum rule which was extremely inappropriate; (forum rules: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77) that just led them all to be permanently banned along with all of their threads and posts.

With this breach, and the overwhelming new forum activity and members to come due to an inevitable media drive, we have decided to sponsor 3 forum members to become official Reverie Moderators.

These new forum moderators are righteous and willing to kick you in the anal area if you get out of line, but I am also willing to kick them in the same area if they get out of line. Moderators have the right to edit or delete any posts considered offensive. They also have the right to ban you if they consider your behavior as inappropriate.
If you have a problem with our moderation please message me with forum email.

Please welcome three well known members that Reverie greatly respects for their wisdom, righteousness, and integrity on these forums, and other forums.

Darvin
Puppeteer
The Witch King of Angmar

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
A few days ago, we had a breach in the forum by several spam bots posting against almost every forum rule which was extremely inappropriate; (forum rules: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77) that just led them all to be permanently banned along with all of their threads and posts.

With this breach, and the overwhelming new forum activity and members to come due to an inevitable media drive, we have decided to sponsor 3 forum members to become official Reverie Moderators.

These new forum moderators are righteous and willing to kick you in the anal area if you get out of line, but I am also willing to kick them in the same area if they get out of line. Moderators have the right to edit or delete any posts considered offensive. They also have the right to ban you if they consider your behavior as inappropriate.
If you have a problem with our moderation please message me with forum email.

Please welcome three well known members that Reverie greatly respects for their wisdom, righteousness, and integrity on these forums, and other forums.

Darvin
Puppeteer
The Witch King of Angmar
And i think they have well earned it I earlier noticed puppy was a mod and i got all confused thinking i must have missed that before

congratulations you three let you wield your newfound power with honour and bring down the full force of the forums code of law and perhaps... maybe... you get to use... the banhammer
Old 10-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
... and perhaps... maybe... you get to use... the banhammer
Out of my dead cold hand they will!

Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
Out of my dead cold hand they will!
Was that an invitation or a warning to them? :P

Yeah i think that you have made a good choice, the devs cant be here all the time and the less need they have to be on here the less need to interrupt development... and the choices definitely they are among the friendliest and most respectful people on the forums (although there are many) and they have been here a huge amount of time
Old 10-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Reverie Super Moderator - RTSCommunity.com Ambassador

Darvin is just really niceDarvin is just really niceDarvin is just really nice

I don't like banning people, so unless you're a spam-bot you don't need to worry.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darvin View Post
I don't like banning people, so unless you're a spam-bot you don't need to worry.
lol i doubt many people will ever be banned.. unless they are human spambots... hmmm sparrow? :P :P i joke i joke
Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Dang, I want the banhammer. Well I suppose taunting nickson will suffice for now. Everyone else is fine
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Dang, I want the banhammer. Well I suppose taunting nickson will suffice for now. Everyone else is fine
Lol taunt me? How would you go about that? Without the banhammer you cannot destroy me muhahaha, unless you delete all my posts :/

Hehe the only taunting that shall be done is to the elven enemies join forces with me and together we shall massacre the elves
Old 10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Elite Member

Mrdash is someone to trust

Look at that, a promotion.

From someone waiting for the game to working for them for free. =-D
Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 PM

Moderators do not,, ( should not anyways ) have the ability to perm ban on anyone, and everything they convict can be overturned later on by me. If someone does need banning, like a spam bot, if they ever manage to get back in, me or Ryan will have the "perm ban hammer"s in forum terms to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Lol taunt me? How would you go about that? Without the banhammer you cannot destroy me muhahaha, unless you delete all my posts :/

Hehe the only taunting that shall be done is to the elven enemies join forces with me and together we shall massacre the elves
Oh yea, I must tell you something, we have decided to make Elves completely immortal, nothing can hurt them, and instead of swords, they have Lightsavers and Lazers Rilfes for slaughtering endless hordes of Orcs and Men.

Oh, by the way, if you thought I wasn't joking, your more ignorant then you know and you should see your doctor right away.

My Elves are still going to kick you hard when we play 1v1, it is inevitable nickson104.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 10-09-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Closed Thread