Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hoarding upgrade on gatehouses - human - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2013, 05:40 PM

Plaguemire has a default reputation
Default Hoarding upgrade on gatehouses - human

I did some looking around to find out if this is a known issue or not, but I couldn't find anything so I'm starting a thread.

I've upgraded my gatehouses with the hoarding upgrade, but after unlocking oil pots, I wanted to use them instead.

Much to my dismay, I found myself unable to demolish my hoarding so that I can erect some oil pots.

I'm unsure how I can get rid of the hoarding over my gatehouses, there does not appear to be a demolish option in the interface. I tried to demolish them using trebuchet fire, but it's aim is so far off that I figured I'd post here first because it appears to be a bug.

I can demolish the hoarding on normal walls, but not the gatehouses, is this intended?
Old 07-20-2013, 10:43 AM
DoF Moderator

Sologhi has a default reputation
Lightbulb

did you click directly on the hoarding, and not the gatehouse ?
Old 07-20-2013, 01:39 PM

I tried to click directly on the hoarding as per your recommendation, I don't seem to be able to click directly on them. It's really bizarre, on any other wall I can just select the wall and demolish the hoarding, but the gatehouses just don't have the demolish option.

If the info helps, they are the inner stone walls, I haven't built my stronghold yet.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:06 PM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguemire View Post
I tried to click directly on the hoarding as per your recommendation, I don't seem to be able to click directly on them. It's really bizarre, on any other wall I can just select the wall and demolish the hoarding, but the gatehouses just don't have the demolish option.

If the info helps, they are the inner stone walls, I haven't built my stronghold yet.
same Problem here bit diffrent

i had oil pots and wanted to use hoarding. so i deleted the oil pots build up the hoarding and now it seems half of it is inside the gate. this happend to all gate and one wall. now i cant click on the hoardng anymore to delete it or do whatver. i just see it stuck in the midde
Old 07-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

If you already choose what you want on your gates it's to late, you need to make the choice you wanted from the start just like if you build round towers instead of square you can't change that nor can you change if you have oil pot ect ect.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:49 PM

Well if that's the case, I suggest adding some kind of dialogue to the game to indicate that. I find it surprising that it would be a design choice.

Based on the fact I can demolish any other upgrade on my walls and there's nothing in-game to indicate that it's a permanent choice, it made it appear to be a bug.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguemire View Post
Well if that's the case, I suggest adding some kind of dialogue to the game to indicate that. I find it surprising that it would be a design choice.

Based on the fact I can demolish any other upgrade on my walls and there's nothing in-game to indicate that it's a permanent choice, it made it appear to be a bug.
yea i think you should be able to Change it. the System is implemented like that. you can destroy/demolish the unit and rebuild something diffrent. i dont see a reason why your being forced to use something. specialy if you make a mistake which we all did in the beginning your will be punished? we can also reset exp pts

also i might add that with me it only happens to the gates and 1 wall, the rest of the walls i was able to upgrade perfectly. so it must be a bug.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:52 AM

so is this ganna get fixed?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:34 AM

Ashtaroph has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhodan Xeus View Post
so is this ganna get fixed?
although I have a different problem I suspect your get the same answer as I've been getting for awhile now, "the fix is coming" lol although i'm not holding my breath !!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Yes were going through your logs. Re log will fix your issue. If it does not?

Well we are in process of creating a hot fix. I'll keep you guys updated.