Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need. - Page 9 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2011, 01:54 PM

nORNIRON has a default reputation

i,m also getting time period for this cd key is over. i only bought the game 2 hours ago and have never played beta version. if this is a sign of how the game is going to be i think i will return it to shop and get my hard earned cash back
Old 10-28-2011, 12:44 AM

hoform22xu has a default reputation

I just bought the game and got the message that the time period of the cd key is over too
http://www.cuinsurance.org/xiaofang1.jpg
http://www.cuinsurance.org/xiaofang2.jpg
http://www.cuinsurance.org/xiaofang3.jpg
Old 10-28-2011, 03:34 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Hey, please try the steps in the first post of this thread. The last step is to send a private message to Konstantin Fomenko and he'll help you solve it.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:33 PM

nORNIRON has a default reputation

Code now sorted and now looking forward to playing game when updates have finished downloading. A private message to Konstantin Fomenko worked wonders if you give him all the information required

Last edited by nORNIRON : 10-30-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 PM

NemesIIs has a default reputation

Hi, Konstantin !
At first I 'd like to apologize for my bad english, I'm a french student and this language is not really easy for me , I hope you will understand what I say.
I just bought the game today in the city of Caen (France) at the "FNAC" (name of the company/shop where I bought it) and I never played it before (In beta mode or anything else). So, I bought it this afternoon, and now that I have to enter my CD Key it says " Time period for this key is over" and then " This Key is invalid for Dawn of Fantasy" .
Need I send you in PM my cd key in order to obtain a new one ? Need I return the game to the shop ? Do I need to do something else ? I wish a fast answer from you ! And thank you for this beautiful game, to you, and everyone working on it , Can't wait to play on it !

PS : (Don't hesitate publishing a long answer if you need to , if I have problems to write and express myself in english, I can easily understand it) !

Thanks, NemesIIs.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello,

There are two ways to fix this.

1) I`ve send you a PM with corrected CD Key you can use.

Or

2) the following steps:
-Download this file http://dofgame.com/updater/bin/Updat...aterUpdate.exe
-copy that file into your dawn of fantasy directory (typically C:\Program Files\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy\)
-Run the file, and everything should work correctly from there
Old 11-01-2011, 08:50 AM

Arwenos has a default reputation
Default CD Key problem ._.

So like, I purchased Dawn of fantasy today at gamestop, and it says the time period for my cd key is over, then it says ''This key is not valid Dawn of Fantasy, Invalid key!''. I haven't played Beta, so what am I supposed to do..? ._.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwenos View Post
So like, I purchased Dawn of fantasy today at gamestop, and it says the time period for my cd key is over, then it says ''This key is not valid Dawn of Fantasy, Invalid key!''. I haven't played Beta, so what am I supposed to do..? ._.
What konstaintin said above.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

@ Arwenos - yes, either send me a Private Message including your CD Key so I can issue you a new one. Or simple run through these steps:

-Download this file http://dofgame.com/updater/bin/Updat...aterUpdate.exe
-copy that file into your dawn of fantasy directory (typically C:\Program Files\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy\)
-Run the file, and everything should work correctly from there
Old 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM

Abstract has a default reputation

I payed for the game and I re installed my computer and lost my key and download file. How do I re download? There is no contact E-Mail on this site