Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need. - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 06:31 AM

Applewood has a default reputation
Default In need of help

Ok ive installed the game after deleteing the closed beta including the hidden files, entered my product key and it updated. The game says that my user name and password is incorrect???? I am not getting this wrong as ive tried a whole bunch of times.

So I tried to register as a new user and entered my deatails till I came across the last part.....The product key? I thought this might be my activation key but no such luck and I have not been given a product key in any of my emails so now what do I do? :(
Old 10-01-2011, 07:07 AM

tiphus has a default reputation

revent le jeux je pense parce que ya encore pas mal de beug je crois ce jeux ca ete sortit a la vite bacle alle hop c'est emballe
Old 10-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applewood View Post
Ok ive installed the game after deleteing the closed beta including the hidden files, entered my product key and it updated. The game says that my user name and password is incorrect???? I am not getting this wrong as ive tried a whole bunch of times.

So I tried to register as a new user and entered my deatails till I came across the last part.....The product key? I thought this might be my activation key but no such luck and I have not been given a product key in any of my emails so now what do I do? :(
I believe you use the same product key (client key) to make the new account that you used for the updater.

Hope this helps!

tiphus, any change you could write in english? I don't think any of us devs really read/write french :\
Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 AM

Lord Fredrik has a default reputation
Default key expired on beta test

Hi
Iam trying too play the beta test, i hade a number och diffrent problem, and cant play the game.

Now its saying my beta key is invalid.

Can you plz post me a new beta key?

I belive this could be the best game ever, IF it works..

Best regards Fredrik
Old 10-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Hey Lord Fredik, the game was published this week so the beta is not open anymore and the beta keys won't work :).
Old 10-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I`ve replied to EVERYONE who PMed me on the forums, hopefully I found solutions for most of you guys.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:23 PM

comojo has a default reputation

Hi I have just bought this game this morning. I have not played beta before so was looking forward to the game. However I am having problem actually getting the game to accept my key.

I saw in this thread similar problems but havent seen any solution that seems to work.

I understand you just move the 6th digit to the next so you enter 5 5 and so on thats not a problem, but all i get is "the time period for this key is over" when i click ok i get this error message "That key is not valid for Dawn of Fanstasy, Invalid key"

Now i have 3 characters that could be either the 0 or the O but i have tried every combination in notebook and copyed them one by one and none of them seem to give me any different error message. Does this mean that the 1st message is actually non related to the problem but I have a key that is invalid? if this is the case how do I go about getting a new key. I cant take the game back nor would I want to but I have paid £30 for this and would like to play it.

I look forward to answer soon.

Thanks
Old 10-01-2011, 04:46 PM

CraiX has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by comojo View Post
Hi I have just bought this game this morning. I have not played beta before so was looking forward to the game. However I am having problem actually getting the game to accept my key.

I saw in this thread similar problems but havent seen any solution that seems to work.

I understand you just move the 6th digit to the next so you enter 5 5 and so on thats not a problem, but all i get is "the time period for this key is over" when i click ok i get this error message "That key is not valid for Dawn of Fanstasy, Invalid key"

Now i have 3 characters that could be either the 0 or the O but i have tried every combination in notebook and copyed them one by one and none of them seem to give me any different error message. Does this mean that the 1st message is actually non related to the problem but I have a key that is invalid? if this is the case how do I go about getting a new key. I cant take the game back nor would I want to but I have paid £30 for this and would like to play it.

I look forward to answer soon.

Thanks
same problem.. I'm waiting too ..
Old 10-02-2011, 03:52 AM

myloli has a default reputation

I am a beta tester, and my key is invalid too, and this post has no solution http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4157
Old 10-02-2011, 05:09 AM

xiconia has a default reputation

Hi Im in Australia
Ive purchased the game
downloaded it (2.8 gig)
Opened it and entered my CD Key

When I click the DoF I get a small box with "play" and "Editor" in the bottom right corner both are not able to be clicked
On the bottem left I have a yellow text saying "generating file cache ..."insert numbers" Files / 16308 Files
I keep getting right to the end and it changes to "X number" of files remaining, it gets to 3 files remaining says im still downloading but it stays like this for about 10 minutes and then crashes!!! (I get a message saying DoF updater has stopped working) With the options of close program or check online for a solution and close the program)
I didnt have beta

Any ideas?
haha need a game just handed in 6500 word essay

Last edited by xiconia : 10-02-2011 at 05:15 AM.