Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Dawn of Fantasy Dawns! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2011, 05:14 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Dawn of Fantasy Dawns!

After years of hard work, Reverie World Studios and 505 Games are proud to announce Dawn of Fantasy's release, and would like to extend an exuberant welcome to all the new players entering into the game world of Mythador for the first time as well as those rejoining us after beta testing.

“We’re incredibly excited to be bringing Dawn of Fantasy to an eager market of MMO and RTS fans,” said Ralph Pitt-Stanley, General Manager UK & Export for 505 Games. “The sheer level of depth, detail and destruction in the game – along with copious amounts of online functionality – should ensure players are bringing the fantasy fight to the realm of Mythador for many, many months to come.”

On behalf of the developers and the publisher, we hope you enjoy this new MMORTS experience and stick along for the new content and new community events planned for later this year!

WAGE WAR AND MAKE HISTORY WITH THE LAUNCH OF THE PC MMORTS DAWN OF FANTASY

Milton Keynes (UK) -
30th September. 505 Games, an international publisher of diverse video games, announced today that its massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game (MMORTS) Dawn of Fantasy is now available in stores.

Dawn of Fantasy’s unique online real-time strategy gameplay introduces players to a new era of strategy gaming. Players take their chance to write their own chapter in the bloody history of the war-torn fantasy world of Mythador. Immersed in a vivid, living world, from the swamps of Erthee L’Bala of the Wood Elves to the scorched dragon-inhabited lands of Sssilistra, players will explore a detailed world, interacting with native villagers or waging war on nearby armies and trade convoys. Adventurers will complete dozens of story-driven quests in one of three campaigns, and interact with thousands of other players through trading, forging alliances, and waging war in both Player vs. Player (PvP) and Player vs. Environment (PvE) battles.

Dawn of Fantasy enables players to build up villages into towns and then mighty strongholds, to manage a thriving, persistent economy, and to lay siege to enemy armies and citadels with great trebuchets, the brute strength of the walking woods, and fire-breathing dragon mercenaries to reign supreme.

Players can play as one of three different races – elves, men and orcs, each of which offers a radically different play style and has been given a deep, compelling mythology, a dramatic, historical background, and a spectrum of complex political ambitions and subplots that drive the story and gameplay.

With a rare combination of the RTS and RPG genres in its persistent MMO environment, Dawn of Fantasy is definitely not your average RTS.

“We’re incredibly excited to be bringing Dawn of Fantasy to an eager market of MMO and RTS fans,” said Ralph Pitt-Stanley, General Manager UK & Export for 505 Games. “The sheer level of depth, detail and destruction in the game – along with copious amounts of online functionality – should ensure players are bringing the fantasy fight to the realm of Mythador for many, many months to come.”

Developed by Reverie World Studios and published by 505 Games, Dawn of Fantasy is available to buy on PC DVD as of today. Visit www.dawnoffantasy.com for more information, community support, and many useful fact- and media-filled forums and discussion threads.

About 505 Games

505 Games is a global publisher of video games, publishing games for all ages across multiple platforms including, Microsoft Xbox 360®, Sony PlayStation® 3, Nintendo Wii™ and DS, PC download, Facebook, iPhone®, Xbox LIVE®, and PlayStation®Network.

505 Games has offices in key territories around the world to publish and distribute its library of successful titles which include ArmA II, IL2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey, the Cooking Mama World series, Naughty Bear, Backbreaker and Zumba Fitness.

505 Games is headquartered in Milton Keynes – UK, with international offices in Lyon (France), Munich (Germany), Milan (Italy), Madrid (Spain) and Los Angeles (U.S.A). A further network of key distribution partners based in Nordic territories and Australia enable global distribution of 505’s titles.

To see the latest releases, news and more about 505 Games go to: www.505games.co.uk
Old 09-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations on "dawning". :)

It's obvious from the release "patch notes" that you needed a bit more time but such is life, eh? Should give the noobs a bit of time to explore the game and build up before getting overburdened with pvp, guilds and such. :P
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

Yahay! Hope the friend list comes fast so I can keep track of my elven friendir :p
Old 09-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

It will. :)

Welcome to Mythador, folks!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Congrats on the launch RWS. It's terrific to see this day finally come!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

I cannot believe this day has finally come.
Congratulations, Reverie! Our job here is done.
:D
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

Congratulations!

I look forward to RWS's future on DoF!
Rocheste is finally born!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Braindawg has a default reputation

The work is done for you! WOOO time to party! bring in the kegs!
P.S: and good job for all your years of hard work, congratulations and I hope good things come to you in the near future :)
P.P.S: orcs get in the party for free! And bugs arent invited!

Last edited by Braindawg : 09-29-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:37 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

Nordmann has a default reputation

I followed for months and i wish you all the best. I really had much fun and i am sure i will have. Congrats for the final day.

Lets build, fight and conquer. :D
Old 09-30-2011, 01:20 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

Congrats on Release :P

But your not done yet :P

Theres still alot of Content to be added.
And there still seem to be a few Issues left to be fixed.

Online Games of this Scale are usually never done xD
Dont even get up Hopes unless you want to abandon your Customers you wont escape here alife :P