Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Multiplayer Issues - Please post all multiplayer bugs here. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tech Lead & Media Team Lead

Danny Vink has a default reputation
Default Multiplayer Issues - Please post all multiplayer bugs here.

Report any multiplayer related issue - be it auto-match issues, out of sync, or other multiplayer issues here.

Make sure to provide:
  • Log.txt - you can find Log.txt in the main Dawn of Fantasy folder. Keep in mind new log.txt is generated each time you start a new game.
  • Description of what exactly what you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Anything else you think might be important.

~Reverie World Studios
Old 09-30-2011, 12:02 PM

giangfreedom has a default reputation

after i finish the nobal rebel quest my entire army got back to the home city and then when i was walking them back to the main house for healing, i was disconnected from the sever. After i log back in my entire army including the hero is gone.
after i log in and out twice i got my hero back but the army is gone for good. My army have 2 swordman troop 1 mercenary troop, 1 halber troop , 2 archer troop, and a cavalry troop.

So what is going to happen to my account now?

it was about 10:35- 10:50 AM 9/30/2011 PST time when this happen.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by giangfreedom View Post
after i finish the nobal rebel quest my entire army got back to the home city and then when i was walking them back to the main house for healing, i was disconnected from the sever. After i log back in my entire army including the hero is gone.
after i log in and out twice i got my hero back but the army is gone for good. My army have 2 swordman troop 1 mercenary troop, 1 halber troop , 2 archer troop, and a cavalry troop.

So what is going to happen to my account now?

it was about 10:35- 10:50 AM 9/30/2011 PST time when this happen.
We have address this in this post: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4152

For others reading this - this bug will be fixed in an hour so it won`t effect anyone else.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

I was just playing PVP and was fighting another player when i realized I couldn't target or attack his hero which promptly owned a lot of my troops. Then just before I lost the last few troops the game went OOS. So far I'm 2/2 in pvp and OOS crashing the battle. In the 2nd battle i was mousing over the payoff price as the OOS happened and the payoff price little window stayed on screen after the battle and after I logged out of my city into the main menu.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

GPS please include the region you were fighting in what troops you and enemy had in your OOS repots, this will help us know where to look.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

The fight was in rollingplains. I had 2 bladestorms/1 Grandmaster/1 hero/2 elven rangers. He had 1 light cav,1maceman/1 archer/2swordsmen units. I'm sure i'm at leat 90% accurate on the troop counts.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:05 AM

MorayTheMighty has a default reputation
Default Not able to log into town (please help)

whenver i am online and not matter how far i get when i log out and try to log into my town again the gamevstory just restarts and plays the starting video its getting frustrating and i really want to to play.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Strages

I got challenged to pvp and hit fight like normal, except this time nothing happened and all my resources were stripped like I had paid them off. Double fun bug. If it matters I was playing humans and my challenger was an orc, both ~190 army strength.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

I out of synced from a battle with an elf (myself playing as orc).
After that I had double the amount of ogres and catapults I should have had, but was missing a few other units I did not lose in the fight, including my hero.

The normal relog and restart later, he is still missing.

I could very well live with the loss of a few units, but the hero being gone is quite an annoyance (regarding the whole "You need your hero in the army to acess quest areas." thingy)

The related log should be this one, although I'm not really sure as I noticed the missing hero a while later when I wanted to continue questing.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log3.txt (1.25 MB, 1 views)
Old 10-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

You should monitor me when I PvP. Seriously I seem to find every bug there is haha. Here are things that happen to me regularly since the last patch. Might be good to see a list of issues for multiplayer in the one spot.

- Out of sync (for me always occurs when I first strike the enemy, rarely other times)
- Crashes (server going down)
- Units take 2 steps forward and 1 step back
- Multiple attempts to select battalions
- Game stuck on "Searching for target..." with no way to exit
- PvP match crashes before start, the town names get burnt into your screen (still) but not as many names as before
- Other player spawning with 0 units (happen to others not me)
- Killing the opposition but no victory flag triggered only happens occassionly (without a hero)
- If the opposition has a hero a victory flag won't be triggered (happens to others I haven't encountered it yet)
- Bugged units with significantly high attack
- No control over units abillities, formations or stances there is nothing where these buttons are supposed to be (happens to other not me)
- Pay off amount burns into the screen if the game ends while hovering over the pay off button
- If someone closes, exits or logs out during a PvP match the player remaining does not receive a pay off or influence

If I find more I'll edit this to add them. If you have questions about the above I will be more then happy to help and if it hasn't happened to me (which I indicated) I can point you in the direction of people who have experienced it.

Last edited by Safey18 : 10-09-2011 at 08:35 AM.