Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Other Issues - Please only post Issues not covered by other topics! - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Hero did reset correctly,but upon relog gained an extra 20 skill points,so bugged again

Ice dragons and Haunter dragons are gaining skill points each relog,green dragon has not done this yet.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:19 AM

AgeOfHades has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
Posting to confirm losing units on map transfers,switched from region view to world map,lost units that had damage on them,10 sets of unicorns I had just bought at lvl 8 each,and now i'm broke :< hehehe
yeah. . .ive run into this as well
just decided to give it another try, went into a fight,
lost my second army (had lost my first to same bug)
so essentially 20 squads down the drain
Old 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Not sure what time lastnights patch came out,perhaps you should make anouther army today,and if they go poof,should close the cleint,and post your log1.txt file here.

Or in the lost units thread
Old 06-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

KurokawaMizaki is just above average reputation

I thinki found a sound related bug, when setting all sounds ingame on 0 you can still hear the units talk when selecting them or when they arrive to a location and when mining stone/gold you hear the picking sound all the time
We are thy protectors of nature, we shall punish any defiler of nature with swift actions. We are in the shadows,trees even in your backyard, so beware don't attain our anger cause that shall be thy last
Old 06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Generation is someone to look uptoGeneration is someone to look upto

I just got this bug now. Everytime I log into my Kingdom it shows the chat screen with only the channel settings and tab settings. I can't even type. It's centered right onto the middle of my screen. I tried restarting the game but it was still there. This first happened when I had to close my game with task manager because it wasn't responding to me and my chat was open
Old 07-08-2012, 10:23 AM

devan69 is someone to trust
Default garrison troops

some reason i can't garrison my troops anymore. it worked correctly after the first quest but now everytime i leave my city and return i don't get the option to garrison my troops. i have to transfer them everytime. gets lil annoying lol.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:03 AM

Dorrin has a default reputation

My human home city is constantly producing a new trebuchet. It occurs every time i take one out of the city garrison for my army, i know i have not queed them up and the production is instant. Occasionally it has produced two at a time, leaving me at 91/90 population. I tried to remove other units from my home town garrison and the game crashed. I've copied my most recent log to my desktop if its needed but do not see the button here to attach it to this post.

Edit: I seem to have fixed it, i removed a big portion of my home city garrison(including the trebuchet it had once again built). Once my population was down to 58 out of 90 used it has stopped (for now at least) producing a new trebuchet all of the time. Now i just have 14 spare trebs i never paid for to dispose of..

Last edited by Dorrin : 08-22-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:17 PM

Dorrin has a default reputation

I just logged back into the game and my main hero has gone from level 34 down to level 15. Its the only human city i have and the ingame account name name is the same as my forum name.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:15 AM

LordHorius has a default reputation
Default LordHorius

I keep trying to download the game after I bought it and it says the file is not ment to run on my computer.
I have a PC with quad amd 64 3.0ghz Procesor
am I to advanced? Because it erases the file to make sure it doesn't harm my system. Wats more I never told it to download the installer I told it to run it and it downloads it insted.

I have seen it do this on other downloads and normally it means your software is infected with a virus.

Please help.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I would recommend trying to temporarily disable your Antivirus - somehow it seems to be flagging this file.

Also try downloading from another download mirror location: http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php