Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Quest Issues - Online Kingdom Quest bugs - Page 7 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2011, 04:25 PM

SgtOx has a default reputation

I got it to work. I think what happened is that when I destroyed a tower, it fell on top of the king so I couldn't get to him because I do remember seeing a yellow mark for him but couldn't reach him. Anyway, another quest issue is that my "build walls" quest for defense is not completing. I have both of my walls built of stone and the quest doesn't complete.

Also, I went from having ONE treant to now having 73 of them...that's right, I have 73! I even sent a full army of themto get slaughtered in a castle siege and they all died, but when I exited the siege, they wer all back with more!!

Last edited by SgtOx : 11-08-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Elite Member

Grizzlez has very good reputationGrizzlez has very good reputationGrizzlez has very good reputation

My men online kingdom quest "Await new orders" has left we waiting a long time. At least 2 hours spent in the game waiting and a lot more time not being logged on. Only other quest I have is to build walls that I need wealth points for so this kingdom is now as playable for me as my first orc one

username: grizzlez
town name: fantasia
town slot: 2

Last edited by Grizzlez : 12-04-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:29 AM

Kingdon123 has a default reputation

iv got a repeating bug on my side quests. the quests were it tells you to kill a small town or army when i enter any of theys quests ther is all the time now only 1 enemy unit and it seems to allways be 1 unit of archers it happens on all quest even if im in elf human and orc lands

iv tried to upload the log 1 to the site but for some reason it keeps failing ill try and repost the log file to you later if you need it

thanks for the help agen
all the best
Old 11-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

A problem: I had my huge orc army of doom moving towards a quest location before I logged out. When I log back in, the quest location is gone. The quest is still in the quest log, and when I click show, it takes me to the quest-free spot in the woods. The quest is Elven Schemes, Target 1.

Also, the orc quest Defending the Tyrant, Target 2 has its location at the bottom of Brakental. The problem with this that when an army is selected, the army interface covers up where the quest is; and since it's at the bottom of the map, you can't move scroll down. No amount of zooming in or out helps. Here's the image:

Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (1.04 MB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (1.79 MB, 0 views)
Old 11-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

What I've noticed in the "attack this random stronghold" quests is that for some reason, the enemy army always consists of just one unit. Against my army of twenty.

It didn't use to be that way; I remember some of those quest I had for the elves, and they worked fine. But now, even the elven quest strongholds only have one unit defending them, along with both humans and orcs.

Obviously, it isn't much of a challenge.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log2.txt (128.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Elite Member

Grizzlez has very good reputationGrizzlez has very good reputationGrizzlez has very good reputation

I am trying to complete the quest to lay siege to Denwall playing as elves (slot 2 Sindala) but every time I try to it causes the game to stop responding and I have to use task manager to close it.

EDIT: Eventually after a few tries it loaded the city up but when it did the ground had disappeared and after a few seconds it crashed the game again.

Last edited by Grizzlez : 12-20-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Human quest about killing the pheasants uprising,forget exact name,but first one they send you on outside of your city,pretty sure its pheasant uprising,anyways,end he says and these two horse carts,but only gives you one

Human quest,capturing the noble traitor guy,theres an indestructable house on the map by the lake,if you have ranged units attack it,can just sit there lvling.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:25 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:31 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

The random npc quests from borinthas,quest name is target erthee l'bala elven stronghold,but the sites in the wold area,have a screen shot for it,made me smile a little :>

Seems any of the elven stronghol quests i have,they rarely have walls up,i bring seige equipment for not reason,have yet to seen stone walls,but when the palisades are up,50% chance i can just run army through them,instead of having to break them down or use the gate.

The region veiw in elf land,the wolfs there are a bit weird,sometimes their horribly aggressive,kill some off they go nuetral and you cant attack them anymore.But since theres so many,and they will roam around,you never know which ones are gonna pounce on you or not.

In city veiw,elf land,wolfs stalk you,really creepy,just follow your hero around,but if your archers manage to hit one somehow,man do they get mad.After a while,i watched them try and attack my advisor out of no where,but then just layed over and died,but sometimes they'll lay at his feet all freindly like,then get up and roam around some more.

In the stench of something or anouther,the quest where maltona dies,the guys laying on the ground doing gestures like hes still standing,was quite funny to watch a dying elf pose.Have a screenie of it as well if you need

Trick of the fight,went in and got a black screen,heard fighting and all,chat worked fine,just rest was black,relog fixed this so possible nothing to do with the quest.

Can "auto" level maruaders in an elf city by tasking them to hunt deer,which cant be killed anyways,would be a rather slow process,but still.

And lastly,one i almost hope isnt fixed,but then i'd feel bad if i used my ice dragon,upon relog,he gains his lvls worth of skill points to be used,so my guys 13 right now,relog and gets 36 skillpoints,has maxed armour/stamina/heal per 3 second thing,and over 20k hit points.when this is fixed,i may need my hero reset as well,i think he has to many skill points for his lvl.

As a side note,the self heal thing should be brought up to 3 per skill point,since it pops every 3 seconds,and i dont think would make for any over powered units that way.I also remember being told by an npc that ogres can heal themselves but its slow,maybe give them a passive regen where this heal per 3 second regen is a buff? cuz ogres are great till it comes time to heal them.And treants,their living wood,should regen a little.Sorry for rant,i know its off topic.

And i really want to say,borinthas is awsome,dudes batshyte insane,i love it,hope to see more from him.I would really like to have him in my little swamp spouting his insanity about and frightning my poor wardens.

Last edited by Neinth : 12-23-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:46 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Every attack erthee l'balla elven stronghold i get is located in the wold,screenshot says it all

Its also possible to get two quests stacked on same spot,cant choose which one you do when that happens,but not a huge deal i guess.
Attached Images
File Type: png woldelvenstronghold.png (242.4 KB, 0 views)