Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Quest Issues - Online Kingdom Quest bugs - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Firetongue has a default reputation

Human Quest: Sir Morin: A place to hate

This quest is about to lay siege and kill the commander of the orc city Nokkrasol

You can attack the city, kill everything including the general/warhief and then you will get a victory message saying you won. However when you leave the area the quest will remain unfinished.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Strages

Orc quests

Rafas - Ambush - when entering the mission area the game just black screens, I still have access to the chat pane and it doesn't actually crash, sat on it for 10 min to make sure it wasn't just lagging, tried 5x with different unit counts/types if it matters.

Mok Massa - Defending the Tyrant - quest still refuses to update for either objective
Old 10-06-2011, 02:17 PM

Delor has a default reputation

Orc:
Krak Urnen - Assault on Teria
Questnpc missing, or no ! above his head.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:12 PM

fartsicle has a default reputation

ORC
Krak UREN

I just did the quest where I free the shaman, now im told that he has a message for me and to run to his hut immediatley. I see the question mark on his head, I put my hero near him, keep clicking and NOTHING happens. Relog/restart does nothing.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:13 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Pretty much crashing after every orc quest going to the world map or from the world map to the quest zone....do we really have to wait till tuesday for the orc fix patch? Don't have anything you can patch for us over the weekend?
Old 10-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

raulicio has a default reputation

Human questline: A eager evil target 2 (an orc army should be located on the map but it is not! "Show" button shows an empty location.

EDIT: A relog solved it!

Last edited by raulicio : 10-07-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:59 AM

BrandungsFels has fair reputation

human, lay siege to nokkrasol

quest wont finish, layed siege to some cities before i started those "lay siege" quests though...

*update* it seems something with the besieged towns garrison is not quite right -> even in the sequences when entering a city there are more men than i have to face when laying siege to an npc town. it does look like that when laying siege with and without quest.

------------------

sir lentoth (or sth) - rebel strongold rolling plains - when finishing quest, speaking to character back at homecity camp, the next quest starts automatically with the "accept" button accessible while still in normal camera view. it then changes to the "speaking to character camera view" while there is nothing to click at forcing me to press alt-f4
Attached Files
File Type: zip Log1.zip (37.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by BrandungsFels : 10-09-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

raulicio has a default reputation

Sir lentoth questline: target the wold army quest. I get this quest 3rd time in row. I complate it, talk to lentoth and i get the same mission again and again.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:53 PM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

Just finished the human quest, where I had to defeat 3 of those menthorn (or so) lords. Then Sir Lentoth arrived and the advisor told something about gold he brought with him - but I did not get any gold.

I have the feeling that another, earlier quest, had the same problem, but canīt remember which one it was
Old 10-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Human Quest "A place of hate" I complete the quest but no "victory" banner displays nor does the quest show as complete when i exit back to world map.

Orc Quest "Ambush" Upon entering the quest I either get a black screen or a CTD.