Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 6 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
i have a bug with the construction time
Fix is coming up in tomorrow`s patch.

@ nuraiel[/quote]
Thank you SO much for the logs - just what we needed to fix this. We`ll try to get a solution into tomorrow`s patch, if we won`t make it - we`ll have it fixed this weekend.

It would also REALLY help us if you could reply here with your in-game username, town name (where the cloning issue is happening), and the slot this town is in 1,2,3 or 4.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 11-02-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

damn its tricky posting on mobile^^

Account: nuraiel
Townname: Grakvaloth
Slot: #2

EDIT: Now with keyboard: To be precise the cloning is/was happening on an army out of town that was standing in Makkada as I was trying to do a quest (see here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...4&postcount=54 ). I don't know if there is a relation. Inside the town are the Stealthclones/Stealthoriginals that don't show up in the units overviews I also have no idea if these bugs are related or if I just have good "luck" finding bugs

Last edited by nuraiel : 11-03-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Boricsmith has a default reputation
Default Lost influence

Guys,

I logged in last night briefly and tried to fight, but the when I clicked view mode with army 5 it sent me to view mode with army 1. I somehow lost 131 influence points as well. Here are my log files. Thanks for the help!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log2.txt (211.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log1.txt (142.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Just tried it again a couple of hours ago and still didn't get back the 131. I gained 4 last night and theywere still there.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

@ Boricsmith,

Sorry for the delay - I verified your account and confirmed the missing influence. Please check your Private Messages - I`ve sent you a bonus code.

Sorry for loosing the inconvenience this bug has caused you.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

No problem Konstantin. Thanks for the help!
Old 11-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Some bugs for ya:

I had bought an upgrade that increases the storage space of your town. And this works fine-when I'm logged in. But whenever I'm logged out, it thinks I just have the pre-upgrade storage, which not only stops my workers from gathering the max amount of resources, any resources I had that will were more than the old limit get destroyed. I just now noticed this after I had stockpiled a couple thousand stone for wall building, to have it reduced to 700.

Also, though I have mentioned it before, I think it's worth saying again: I can't get in to PvP. I click on the button from the world map, but nothing happens. I can still be attacked, though. Also, if I click on the "View Army" button, the game crashes.

Another weird bug is that chat dosen't work for me; I type in the chat box, but nothing comes up. Why?

I found today's log and attached it here, hope it helps.

edit: here's another bug-the merchants in towns of other races say the same greeting as the elven merchants. Kinda weird when an orc is speaking elvish...
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (153.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Dreamwalker : 11-08-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:30 AM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

I have started to build a wooden palisade in my elven town, and then I decided to start the stone wall. Now one of the stone wall has started to build seperated to the other and more in the middle of the town - in its position it wonīt fit into a good line.

So, are those building bugs still ingame? Or why is that so?

I really donīt want to restart all over again after I had to delete my human town because of similar bugs.

I wonīt be able to catch up when Town siege starts...

So please tell me that it has a reason that some of the wall parts are not in the line but in the middle of the town ^^

Edit: Okay it looks like they are building some kind of bridge, I guess then its okay

Last edited by Nimiria : 11-08-2011 at 05:21 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Here's an orc bug: I now have two heroes, a level 1 and a level 2.

Though just saying, I think my elf bugs (up a post or two) are a bit more important; after all, what's the matter with twice the orc power?

edit: well the double hero bug is gone; but, my garrisoned army is suddenly filthy rich! Like 56,000 gold rich. After I bought all the wood and mercenaries I could.
Oh, and while I'm at the world map, I can still hear my laborers chopping wood. That supposed to happen?

double edit: the money bug affected one of my elf armies too; it now has over 70,000 gold! Funny, they were garrisoned armies both times...
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (235.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Dreamwalker : 11-09-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:58 AM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

Hm after the last patch when I log back into the game, I get the message that there is no place to store all those ressources. But it looks like they are always at a specific number. There is always place for several more storage. Could it be that the ressource bug is back?

And when I use the elven alchemy lab, gold goes to -27 or so (had it already at -50) but it still raises. But logging back in later makes it go empty (the storage of it). Looks like a bug, too.

Last edited by Nimiria : 11-10-2011 at 04:03 AM.