Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Guess what? I bought the game! And now I can share the fun of bugs.

I'm a forest elf, and as I fight through the first through quests, I notice something: the NPCs don't attack me. And I have to order my troops to fight each single enemy in the unit. This happened with the goblins, now with the humans.

Any help would be appreciated.

edit: my other bug (not being able to place units in an amry) was fixed; but now when I put a whole bunch of mu units in that army, they still appear in the homeland and show up as being in the army. But where are they, really? I'm about to go on a quest, and I don't want to find that half my arly is still at home.

Last edited by Dreamwalker : 10-29-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hi!

With the goblins and other NPCs not attacking your units - unless you specifically attack them - is the game mechanics with NPCs on the homeland - we had to make sure they are not overly aggressive - otherwise new players often found all of their units killed.

With regard to your other bug - this is really weird. You army not Garrisoned? If it`s not you should be fine - we did fix vast majority of army related issues. But just in case - it always helps to exit Log Out and Log back into your town.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Okay these bugs are fixed, thanks guys!
And I get the idea for having the NPCs being unaggresive, but my soldiers weren't aggressive either; I had to tell them to attack each individual goblin.

Here's another bug-when I click on the PvP button from the world map, nothing happens. At all.

Also, according to the army display, I have 2 haunter dragons. Haven't seen them both in game though, so I don't know if I really have 2 or if it's just the army menu freaking out.

edit: another bug-whenever I log out, or even do a quest, my buildings do not build any further; in fact, they all resest to just under sixty minutes. This is really annoying, especcially since I waited the hour and had only six minutes left when the server went down and all my buildings reset again.

double edit: I built those buildings, but only by staying at my homeland for an hour.

Last edited by Dreamwalker : 10-30-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:02 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

So a few bugs from my side,

my orc-hero disappears if I try to enter Makkada to finish a quest. In a hurry right now so I can't check the quest title but might be "The Kings Orc", I click enter city, and get the city view, but instead of my hero I control a "Guard" unit with no collision that can talk to merchants but not the quest npc.

There is still cloning going on, also what dreamwalker said, there a units in my homeland that are not listed in the create army overview and that are shown in my main army - where they also are O.o

And a human alpine bug, my cows are as of now, on 2000/19k fattening - the max number seems to grow with each login

Will go a bit more in detail on everything once I have the time
Old 10-31-2011, 09:42 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
And I get the idea for having the NPCs being unaggresive, but my soldiers weren't aggressive either; I had to tell them to attack each individual goblin.
Yes I just confirmed it is indeed a bug - only seems to effect Elves, we`ll have a solution for Wednesday`s patch.

Quote:
edit: another bug-whenever I log out, or even do a quest, my buildings do not build any further; in fact, they all resest to just under sixty minutes. This is really annoying, especcially since I waited the hour and had only six minutes left when the server went down and all my buildings reset again.
Yeah - we fixed some instances of this, but part of the bug is still around. We`ll final fix it for Wednesday.

Quote:
And a human alpine bug, my cows are as of now, on 2000/19k fattening - the max number seems to grow with each login
Thanks for reporting this we`ll try to take a look at this as well.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Yes I just confirmed it is indeed a bug - only seems to effect Elves, we`ll have a solution for Wednesday`s patch..

No orcs haves the same problem.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:02 PM

Ok we are including the fix in today`s mini patch.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Thank you! I can finally leave my town now without having to worry that my buildings will stay unbuilt forever!

edit: have any idea why I can't go into PvP? If I click on the button on the world map, nothing happens. Please fix!

Last edited by Dreamwalker : 10-31-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:53 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

Ok, so I don't know if you guys know and are already working on it, but there is still some massive cloning going on with my armies. Log1 should definitly contain one instance of it, one of the other logs should to - sorry to be so vague the logs except from 1 are from 2 days ago and I only remember that I had another cloning happening, not exactly when.

Also I still have the effect of an army worth of "unlisted" units that are in my homeland, but do not show up in the units overview brackets or the army list to create armies. That happend before the logs, but the fact should still in there - I suppose.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (143.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (194.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (209.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (179.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log5.txt (169.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-02-2011, 01:43 PM

Iliasfighter has a default reputation
Smile

Guys im bought the game 2 days ago...i know you are working for the upcoming patches and it would be nice to tell you that i have a bug with the construction time from where i can train archers. please fix it!