Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

D0uble0 has a default reputation

Few minor issues i've noticed:
For reference,I am playing elf in the forest location

- Dwarf miners start to mine, but once they are full of resources, they wander around aimlessly and never deliver the goods. It also doesn't show on the resource icon that dwarves are accounting for some of the resources. Also when logging back in, they all sit idle in random places around the city.

-Graphic issue with the water. Sometimes it turns bright red.

-No description of the difference in upgrades for alchemy lab, and no matter what you choose, it will always revert back to mystic lab upgrade.

-After researching gold preservation at the alchemy lab, there is no change (gold is still depleting at around 40/min)

-Tooltips for gold preservation and stone preservation both say "With gold/stone preservation, FOOD resources deplete slower" I may be wrong, but shouldn't this say "With gold/stone preservation, gold/stone resources deplete slower"

-Treants don't seem to have any effect on resource gathering when placed near workers.

EDIT: Not sure if this is a bug or I am just missing something but my food income is 10.7, and my wood income is around 3.2. However, my wood supplies are shooting up at a much faster rate than my food! wood is increasing by 1 - 2 units per second, whereas my food is increasing by 1 unit per 5 seconds. This doesn't seem right as I was under the impression that the resource gather rate was per minute? plus my resources are always capped because of the sheer amount of wood I am generating.

That's a few I can think of for now anyway. The dwarf one is annoying because i spent crowns on 4 or 5 dwarf miners and they are all completely useless :S

Last edited by D0uble0 : 10-10-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:58 PM

flashpg has a default reputation
Default More problems

Now for something new! I am doing the reble quests and I had 2 targets on the world map. I defeated 1 but now the second target has vanished off the map so can't complete the quest! I am seriously considering taking this game back to the store as it has great fun potential but I have NEVER come across a game that has so so many bugs in it!! I mean did you not test the game before releasing it for Pete's sake! Come on guys this is bang out of order!!
Old 10-09-2011, 05:00 PM

jamanuel has a default reputation
Default missing resources

Logged off the game with 4k in storage. Logged on to 2k in storage. Do resources decay if they are not used ? This has happened to me at least twice.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Defilus has a default reputation

I am having a very big problem with the stuck on searching for a pvp match right now, I haven't been able to get into a match for hours. I decided to go offline for a few hours but it didn't help. I do know other people have this problem aswell from time to time, but I don't think they are completely locked out of pvp like I am.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

Quick follow-up on the mill thingy.

I meanwhile managed to build the mills, turns out I needed to have workers (not sure if it works with another unit forgot to test that) right beside the building spot, then the mill becomes available again. I don't know if thats intentional or not.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:30 AM

biznotch has a default reputation
Default Construction Resets

I currently have an Elven home city at the alpine map.

I have few problems when it comes to constructing buildings and walls

1. My buildings and walls do not finish constructing when I am offline.

2. Whenever I log out and then log back in, the construction times on my buildings reset. For example, I was a building a Sylan shrine and Tree Symbiosis. I had 30 minutes left on each building and I decided to log out. When I logged back in, a few minutes later, the time to complete the same buildings was now 1 hour. This happens every time I log out. The same problem occurs if I deploy an army to another city on the world map. I had 15 minutes left on my Sylan shrine, and I deployed my army to another city to complete a quest. When I went back to my home city, the time left on my Slyan Shrine was now 1 hour.

3. The toggle to construct walls seems to activate itself every time I log off. Whenever I log back in, all my wood is gone and I see new walls being built around my town. Even when I make sure that the wall construction is paused before I log off, it will always be on when I log back in.

In game name is Rives btw.

Thank You
Old 10-22-2011, 07:23 AM

Xaster has a default reputation

Hi, when i get attacked and i get the window that says that im attacked it remains there for about 5 sek then i auto payem off and there is like nothing i can do about it... ****es me off a whole lot...
Old 10-22-2011, 09:59 AM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

I was building a building with elves (Tree Dwelling), but it seems it does always reset itself to 55 or so minutes left. I even used wealth to rush it - no effect. Some minutes later it was at 55 minutes again. I made a small hunt and went for a bit trading in the world map. Donīt know if that has something to do with it.. but it does not finish. Even after beeing offline for an hour or so.. still building.

I must say that the game is not playable with those kind of bugs still left. So do something about it..

PS: I researched deer communion with elves, but deer still cost exact the same. Looks like some researches still donīt work...

The defense upgrade for military units seems not to work, too. Could not find any improved stat (including the defense stat in the world map) in my units.

Last edited by Nimiria : 10-22-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:48 AM

xuany has a default reputation
Default problem with upgrade of human wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimiria View Post
I was building a building with elves (Tree Dwelling), but it seems it does always reset itself to 55 or so minutes left. I even used wealth to rush it - no effect. Some minutes later it was at 55 minutes again. I made a small hunt and went for a bit trading in the world map. Donīt know if that has something to do with it.. but it does not finish. Even after beeing offline for an hour or so.. still building.

I must say that the game is not playable with those kind of bugs still left. So do something about it..

PS: I researched deer communion with elves, but deer still cost exact the same. Looks like some researches still donīt work...

The defense upgrade for military units seems not to work, too. Could not find any improved stat (including the defense stat in the world map) in my units.
I had quite the same problem with human race. I try to upgrade my wall door but i wasn't able to do it every time i was loging out the build time come back at 55 min. I wait during 55 min yesterday night but at the end nothing happen the build had no time, there was just display " in construction" (or something like that). But in this morning when I log on my city the construction was just cancelled but I didn't have the ressource back...
So I what I should do?

P.S.: sorry my english is very bad.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:01 AM

Travigaler has a default reputation
Default Cursor clicking issues

When I select on a unit i put my cursor over the unit as you would imagine and can click on them right under the pointer, but when i go to order a unit to move or anything to that affect the actual location its clicking is about 1/10th of the screen up. Not sure if this is what it is supposed to be like but its quite aggravating, if there's a possible user error just let me know and will change what I can. Have currently only just restarted game just because I can't think of anything else it could be.