Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 04:31 PM

ziogualty has a default reputation

I think that trees goes nuts!
My paesant still keep harvesting trees every chop a new one.
Seems like the trees have no more than 2 or 3 unit of wood inside.
I posted this both on paesant and economy bug posts, because i dunno if the guilty are trees or paesants.
But things went worse since trees are not selectable and don't show stored wood anymore (most of them, not all, some trees still display it if clicked).
Old 10-04-2011, 06:58 AM

Hatori has a default reputation

Hi

do you know how to win Crowns?

Thx
Old 10-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

Playing elves in taltos, I went to make stone walls first...and it started making stone walls, build the gate house and 2 stone wall pieces then started building the wooded fense and eating up my wood -.-. I dont want wood ways now once its done i'll have to redo it all =/.

Can we get this looked at too please
Old 10-04-2011, 02:06 PM

Psych has a default reputation

I heard someone else mention this a few days ago, and it's been happening a bit for me, I've managed to grab a screenshot. Basically certain pools of water turn blood red, specifically on Elf I notice it. I also don't have a screenshot of this one, but human water along the edges has some weird multicolored textures quite often too.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

raulicio has a default reputation

After the latest patch the footknight running issue still exists. I mean their running speed is the same as their walking speed.

Hatori: Complete missions. Emerge victories!

Last edited by raulicio : 10-06-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

I have various issues regarding gatehouses, my normal gatehouses dont upgrade to advanced from the two I tried both now have stuck wall constructionsites inside them. One now has the advanced gatehouse greyed out with a white circle (like it would have if it really got upgraded) the other I can still click (and loose resources) but nothing happens there either.

On my upgraded gatehouse (which was the first and upgrading stopped working after that) the Oil upgrades vanish if I log out and back in.

I play as human in the alpine setting. The upgraded gate where oil upgrades vanish is the northern gate of the inner keep, the normal gatehouse with greyed out upgrades is the northern gate of the outer keep and the normal gatehouse where I can infinitly trigger the upgrade to the advanced gatehouse is the southern gate of the inner keep.

EDIT:
Another bug, my gates themselves show 10400/8000 hitpoints and the green bar extends over the white frame around it - not sure if this was the case before I made the gate upgrade (mind you gate upgrade, not gatehouse upgrade) or if it has something to to do with me having the Defensive Trait.
Or with both.

Last edited by nuraiel : 10-08-2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Another thing.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:14 PM

Arcoth has a default reputation

I have an issue regarding Body Piles. After building one in my Orc base, I noticed that I am unable to remove it, since there is no menu in the lower left corner of the screen or around the building when selecting it.

I also noticed that it drains my own units' Stamina Points. I don't know whether that's a bug or a feature.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

And another one ( I think).

Still human on alpine setting, I started my food production with a barn - before that I could have build a mill on the designated spots, after the barn was finished I couldn't anymore.
I thought for quite some time this was intended, but now a friend started on Rolling Plains and he can build a mill as well as a barn. So I'm guessing it is a bug after all.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:09 AM

flashpg has a default reputation
Default Pvp??

When I enter the world map and try to start a PVP the message I'm getting is "Can not connect to server, please try later". Why is this and when can I start buying influence points? I am very disappointed that these things were not activated or sorted before the game was even released guys!
Old 10-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

And one more, happend again as human in alpine while being in my homeland.

I tried formations on a few freshly produced unmounted knights, and that garbled up their armor values. Sooner or later they would get back to normal through extensive switching but it took some trying. For example I suddenly had fireproof knights with 100 fire armor and 317 armor value in total.
Additionally when I started switching formations relaltively fast I would get the "You don't have enough resources" dialogbox below the resources bar. Although the switch doesn't cost any resources

@flashpg

Can not connect to server problem goes here http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4110

and a question about buying influence might be answered more swiftly with a thread here:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2