Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 09:29 AM

Caldegan has a default reputation
Default Bug with soldier training

Hello,
I did experience the folowing thing 2 times :

When sending, for example, 2 units to the training ground, 1 level 1, the other level 4.
On the first training the 2 units take one level (normal). the newly lvl 5 unit disapear (normal) and cannot be trained any more (normal).
Then I train the remaining unit 3 more times to bring it to lvl 5, this unit get as expected 12 ability points.

The problem comes from the previous unit that also earned 12 ability point when it should only have earned 3 (only went up by one lvl).

Happend at Dagbor training ground, but I assume it's everywhere the same.

Not that I mind the extra points but well ...
Old 10-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

When I quest or "view map" my alchemy labs stop working or appear to. When I return to the HC view I have to rebuy the alchemy lab upgrades and they've reset to "no resource" instead of the stone which I keep setting them to.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the reports guys. Added everything reported to our bug workload, however since this is not major issues (Well - Alchemy Lab sort of is), we`ll have to fix them with-in the next 7 days.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Archmage

Yeah i'm just glad they're getting on the "bugs to fix that aren't killing the game" list. Also I researched the tech that upgrades the treant/bolt thrower/gardiola attack/hp and the bolt thrower on my wall didn't change at all. This planned or a bug? The tech name is "Mastery" Also I can build Garviolas and Treants without researching the tech with my starting enchanters from building my tree house.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Archmage

My mounted bolt throwers are attacking my own orc villagers... Elven Alpine Homeland.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:54 PM

Grimreefer has a default reputation

Makkada, can current buy level 1/6/8 wargs for 1/4/5 gold, then sell them back at normal prices. Infinite gold
Old 10-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
Deer Communion upgrade doesn't seem to work. The price of deer has remained unchanged.
When I first log on and click on the Shrine the deer actually appear more expensive (50 food, 25 gold) but when I deselect and re-select the building the old price returns (40 food, 20 gold). They don't get cheaper though like the upgrade says.

Could the values simply be reversed, instead of the price going down by 10 food and 5 gold it goes up? Could simply be a matter of deleting a "+" somewhere and putting a "-". :P
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 10-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Normally I edit my posts but when it comes to bugs it's best to make sure the post gets noticed.

Once the alchemist labs get upgraded with the two efficiency bonuses, after a while they become unupgraded and the bonuses become buyable again. Are they supposed to be temporary or is it a bug?

Secondly, I have two alchemist labs but only one is displayed as working in the resource count pop-ups although the other one appears to be working as well (since the little"+ X resources" messages are floating up from it) but I'm not sure. The above upgrade problems seem to have started after I built the second alchemist lab though it's hard to be sure since I got it pretty quickly after the first one.

Thirdly. After a while when I clicked to produce the chosen resource in the alchemy lab, the icon would retain that "no production" visual as if nothing was selected although it did appear to be producing resources.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*

Last edited by Jean=A=Luc : 10-02-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:15 AM

Reen86 has a default reputation
Default Wall Bug

Hello there

I have finished mi stone wall jesterday.

But the problem i have is that an river is going through the wall, now i have at one side no stairs to send my army on the wall....
Old 10-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the feedback guys - great stuff as always, whew gonna be a busy week.

@ Reen - what Race, Region are you playing? Can you post a screenshot (you can take screenshot in-game with F1 key, it`ll save it in the main Dawn of Fantasy Folder), after that you can convert it to JPG and post here.