Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 16 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for you report SadClown, we will investigate.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:32 PM

iktorn has a default reputation
Default 100% adamage reduction

Hi i have Dwarven chempion with 100%/100%/100% damage reduction
It make him true immortal.
High knight have 100% against ranged atack for now only becouse didnot lvl him yet.
I gues it will be same for elf and orc too.

Its taking away any joy from fighting.

In my opinion 80% dmg reduction should be max ,mayby agains ranged 90% for slow heavy unints mayby on shield ability.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:32 AM

SadClown is just above average reputation

I got a weird bug thingy on my orc town, in the forest, as it's shown on this vid:

http://youtu.be/GcyfcDDofyY

My thought is that the gate's upgrade didn't take into account the hill where it's the rest of the buildings, and it went to the -0 level of height. As you can see, there is a little part of the animation when you open the gate or close it that can be seen. Units can't pass if it's closed, so it's probably a hitbox glitch. I don't know if it can be hit by siege weapons and that stuff, but probably yes.

I think that's all.

Edit: Well now it fixed itself, so idk.

Last edited by SadClown : 10-26-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:13 AM

Default 100% damage reduction

my dwarf got reset all skills and it stop now on 90% so looks ok, but knight have still 100 against ranged
Old 10-27-2012, 02:29 PM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation
Default Frozen on load in screen

i just tried to log in to eleven city and i get stuck on load in screen. however does not happen on human side. but missing crowns there looks like it reset to zero for some reason

Last edited by miklos1 : 03-25-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:31 PM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation
Default more info on problem

will not let me at log 3
just build new town for orc and lets me in fine. tried to switch to elf side no luck still stuck

Last edited by miklos1 : 03-25-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:35 PM

clucernoni has a default reputation
Default Trebuchet on walls

I just built stone walls with rounded towers. I then went through each tower and built trebuchets on each. On some of the towers, the trebuchets are at the top as expected. On about half, they are mounted on the walls, on the inside side of the towers. So when they fire, they hurl the stone into the side of my tower. This happened on the two towers for my gate as well and it damages my gate when they fire.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:06 PM

clucernoni has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clucernoni View Post
I just built stone walls with rounded towers. I then went through each tower and built trebuchets on each. On some of the towers, the trebuchets are at the top as expected. On about half, they are mounted on the walls, on the inside side of the towers. So when they fire, they hurl the stone into the side of my tower. This happened on the two towers for my gate as well and it damages my gate when they fire.
As a follow up, I logged off and came back a few minutes later and the trebuchets were in the correct place now. It seems the initial placement was incorrect.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:49 PM

Default 100% armor

Basicly I can make any dwarven hero , high knight ,protector ,warlord immune to any kind of damage reduction damage up to 100%.
Aromor points reset when unit came back to home town and armor cap is at 90 than, but i can go lvl up and do 100% again ,or just keep out of home town to keep immortals charakters.
Hope You can fix armor cap to not excess 90%
It would be shame if players could use units resistant to any form of damage in pvp ,dragons are op enough.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:30 PM

Katerchen has a default reputation

Ok, i read quite a lot but did not find anything about it:
The Elven Village Resource Production is totally strange!
first: I cant recruite more deer. i have a food production between 3 and 6 from deer, it changes like everytime i switch to my capitol - And im unable to recruite more deer.
Second: The Alchemy lab is strange. seems pretty bugged to me, i stopped all transmutation and it says it still draws resources, even after relogging.
The whole "how much is produced"-calculation for the UI seems to be not working correctly for my elven village, everytime i switch i get different values without changing anything which is pretty annoying.
For example: Yesterday (i had 2 alchemy labs) i logged out when it said i had around +30 gold from unicorns. Everything was in the + and i had both alchemy labs working on stone, all wardens working on food and my unicorns producing gold.. i log in today: NO gold left at all (even if it still sayd +0.3 at this time) and full storage of wood and food. but still the same amount of stone (around 4000) i had when i logged out.