Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 12 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

BEEFCAKE!!!!!

Seriously,their lvl 5,didnt feel like doing this and maxing all their starts,but i am sure you you look at the pics you'll see the issue.

This is the "de-level" issue i posted few days ago,easily reproduced.From chat,some people have,others dont.Units dont change their STR value either,would be easy to get a group of these exploited units and just go on a rampage.

Any multi-unit sqauds can do this is seems.Havent tested orcs,but elf and humans for sure.

Simple to do,go fight some stuff,get majority of sqaud killed for faster results,the lower the number left alive the better.Then bring them to a well/spring what have you,or use mass heal on them,until their back at full numbers.Leave map,they appear to have dropped a few lvls,take to npc city,use trainin grounds,rinse and repeat.

Since their expereince needed to lvl has been dropped,process is rather fast.

In doing this i picked up a few other things,which are rare,and couldnt reproduce consistantly.

Unit cloneing,possible by timing the switch to an army from the city correctly.For normal units not a big deal i suppose,but would be possible with dwarven units as well.It appears as if you time it right,while units are near the well healing,when a unit jions the sqaud,but sqauds been moved to an army,it becomes its own sqaud,which you can then heal rest of the way to a full sqaud.They start at level 1.

And i meant to screenie this one,seems i forgot to my bad,but swordsman,if you can manage to get one of the sqaud to stay in tight formation,and rest to be in loose,you gain the defence bonus for both stances. So with skill points invested,can be in loose formation,use sheild wall,and have 70/55/75 defence,with no research.Very hard to do,havent been able to make a set do this this and this to reproduce yet.But I will :>
Attached Images
File Type: png beefcakearcher.png (151.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png beefcakesword.png (161.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 12-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Boricsmith has a default reputation
Wink

I'm having a similar issue with unit leveling/de-leveling.

Boricsmith
Army 3, City is Thaleron Slot 1, Region Wold, location where bug is occurring, Nakkrosal. I have several units of knights who are leveling during an NPC siege. when I get out of the siege, they will drop their levels but keep their points. At first I was getting annoyed because their level was dropping, but then I realized that they are keeping their points. Theoretically I could have a level 30 unit at level 10 if I kept that up.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (1.53 MB, 0 views)
Old 01-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Bakkelid94 has a default reputation
Default Crossbowmen on walls

Looks like crossbowmen placed on walls is still able to toggle the enfilade ability and get the bonus even when the description say "cannont be used on walls"
Old 01-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

GUI menu disappeared for all units. It happens if the player buys Spirits and brings them to forest Orcs town.
If in town and selecting a spirit, or more, the following will happen:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...eenshot0h.jpg/

Then deselect them and select any other unit from youre town:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...enshot1rl.jpg/

Next, exit to world map and get back to town, thinking it could solve the problem, but then no matter what you select, youre units GUI are dissapeared until you exit the game and start it again. No log out works.

http://imageshack.us/f/577/screenshot2c.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/641/screenshot3ra.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/249/screenshot4lr.jpg/

Log file: http://www.fileshare.ro/39698321715.4
Old 01-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

There seems to be a bit of a cloning problem with my elves: when I logged in, both my main army and my town had units over the limit. The worst part is, when I try to get the extra units into another army, it still says they're in the town. No matter how many units I take from my town, it still says 91/90.

The units actually do move, though; they're in the army I put them in, the town just doesn't realize it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (405.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-13-2012, 10:54 PM

Venatic has a default reputation

UI bugged out only had chat available (No other UI, Esc wouldn't work or bring up anything - I had to stop Dawn of Fantasy through task manager). I could still see my town and everything just the UI missing, though there were some yellow lines. I didn't try moving/scrolling around the town map so not sure if that still worked or not. I'll try and get a screenshot next time, forgot before I closed Dawn of Fantasy.

I clicked menu then UI went missing. It was like the transition it makes after clicking menu before the menu options come on screen.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (1.06 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by Venatic : 01-13-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

was able to -recreate this,involves moving the menu tabs alot,hitting esc a bunch of times works rather well.

Since the menu tab goes into hiding,along with mini-map/forums link ect its not huge problem but is rather annoying
Old 01-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
was able to -recreate this,involves moving the menu tabs alot,hitting esc a bunch of times works rather well.
Yes it is happening the way you say Nei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venatic View Post
... I had to stop Dawn of Fantasy through task manager...
You can use Alt+F4 to stop it.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM

Aermord has a default reputation
Default Loosing ressources

Hi,

BUG #1
I play elves and for awhile I've been suspecting that I wasn't gaining resources while I was offline. Today I found out that not only is this true, but I'm actually -loosing- resources.

I invested in storage upgrade and my max storage limit is 12.000. When I am online and play the game, I am able to reach this cap fine enough.

However I've discovered that if I log off and join the game again, it cuts away 5000 resources so I start out with only 7000 in total. It cuts my resources to 7000 no matter how much above in resources I was when I logged out.

It looks like the game stores my gold from before I logged off, but when I log on it complains that I got too much and the income is negative for awhile as if it thinks my cap is 7000. Also it takes a bit for the game to get the other resources sorted out as well before I get a steady flow again.

BUG #2
I've upgraded my symbiosis spots to contain 1200 ressources when I build them. However they start out as 1000/1200. It's raising the maximum it seems, but not the actual resources.

BUG #3
The calculation of how much resources I gain in game (the numbers below the storage amount) is way off. For instance it can say that I earn several hundred gold pieces while I can clearly see this is not the case. I dont trust any of the other numbers either, they just seem wrong.

My information:
ID: Aermord
City: Tirion
Region: Erthee L'Bala

<<EDIT: I experienced the same issue with my human town. It makes me wonder, is it intended that some resources are to be lost when we log off? Also it seems that the value the resources can be dropped to can be below 7000. When I logged on to my elf city now it's resources had dropped to only a bit more than 6000.>>

<<EDIT: In addition it seems that the elves has not been building the buildings I had started when I logged off. They are supposed to do that, right?>>
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (1.67 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by Aermord : 02-17-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: attaching log
Old 02-23-2012, 02:09 AM

Slymaster has a default reputation
Default No more gates

Playing orks in the Thikken Dal.

Just finished my orkish large wall and upgraded 2 of my gatehouses to the large ones. After completion they just vanished. they're no more. just a open gap in the wall where they used to be.

I've attached the log files. logs 2,3,5 wouldn't upload because of a error.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (372.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (1.19 MB, 0 views)