Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 11 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

protection isnt conceling correctly,closes timer,but relog still shows timer.Possible same issue as units not lvling.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Elf-the trail begins,can walk right through the palisade walls surrounding the enemy.

I dont know exactly how palisade walls work,maybe intended when gates are down,but could walk through any section of them.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:52 AM

Sanezu has a default reputation

I'm not sure whether these are new or old bugs but they sure are annoying. I'm playing elves and region is swamp.

My elven army once disappeared and never appeared again. I was transferring my units back to village. Even hero disappeared but it came back once I logged out and then log in. Have to build my army again.

My resources are disappearing too fast and I can't build towers (I have already researched all engineering technology). Even palisade won't disappear when I build my stonewalls and one stonegate disappeared when I tried upgrade it to Archway (or whatever it was). Now that gate is palisade gate -.-

I have problems with garviolas too. They always disappear once I log out and then log in.

With orcs I have problem too. My labourers stop working when I log in and I have to give them something to do again.

There is also sometimes yellow colour what fills whole map and especially water areas (own village and battle quest maps) but it disappear when I exit game and start again. Of course my game became slower when that colour bug appear.

I almost forget that I can't find any PvP players. I get message that can't connect to servers.
I can't play Kingdom Wars either. When I click ''Kingdom Wars'' my game shut down.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

I been having issues with the resource thing,do believe it was from last nights patch,my stone income said it was over 6000 per minute,none of my resources per minute numbers are right,keeps taking stone to build walls that are already complete,if i buy stone and put it in city,it'll all go poof,might be because the alchemy labs,but since my numbers are way off,i cant seem to adjust anything to where it works correctly.

Want to note,except for the ice dragon bug i posted in different section,my units apear to be working correctly again.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Goblin huts can keep spawning goblins when destroyed in some seige quests,not sure if intended or not

Sometime loading a quest will produce invincable buildings,troops under towers,or halfway into a building.Can target the units in buildings with ranged,but cant hit them,because house blocks,even when house is destroyed.Units in ground,ranged can appear to attack,but cant hit,melee cant target at all,aoe dmg can sometimes take them out but its iffy,relog,or just exiting quest seems to fix most the time.

rangers can sometimes find invincable buildings,and fire on them for ever without destroying,but if you send a set of wardens to same building,they can destroy it,only difference i saw in the two is dmg ammounts so not sure.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

In npc seiges,sometimes first time you use chat,it will reset your starting point.

In nokkrasol,the orc place close to elf lands,was able to clear both north and south side without breaking down any gates.Also resets timer for reinforcements.If you wait until after first wave of reinforcements,will switch to other camp spot,but have no palisades,and new reinforce timer comes up,giving you two reinforcements.

In a partially related thing,dropping a dragon onto the npc's hero and using a flame wall ispractically insta win,can rack up easy influence by tanking ur dragon out and just flying him there.Dragons also cant attack palisade gates,nor can any melee unit actually select them,but can attack them.

some of the orc catapults appear to be double/tripple shooting.Just back to back fast fire rate,then stops as normal reload,then fires 2-3 again,only seen npc's do this,and doesnt fit with the other ranged seige units in game.Since accuracy is hard,and sometimes the projectiles go way above where you can see them its hard to confirm.Does tend to happen on ones higher up on map,like their hitting the "ceiling" and not counting as actual shots.

Kon says this one is known,but surendering during a fight with hero and/or dragon units only,is free.

Denwall has a stone tipper that doesnt function,and cant be targeted by any units,but can be selected,i got turned around in map,and kon told everyone to restart cuz of the patch and i hadnt wrote it down yet,so best i can give is its on an outer wall.Possible was a one time thing,going back to see in a few.

Denwalls descriptions also say " its mountian top location" yeah theres some hills and all....

And lastly,i think,for now anyways,its possible to give ranged units practically unlimited ammo.Still working on exact method,but it apears if you use mass heal near a group of them,the units that respawn are "inside" the other units,they fire and all,but dont cost any ammo.Screenshots dont help much with that,but i had 2 sets of rangers firing at an invincable house,they got creamed by a treb,so brought hero and used massheal,those two rangers fired for entire seige,never dropped below 1k ammo,even when i used the volley skill.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

neinth you are quite the spotter good job with all of them
Old 12-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

lol I am sure thats what the devs are thinking as well,(keep expecting a nasty mail or something)but heres anouther,its units,but gameplay issue so here seemed better.

Ok so since patch,i took a set of 13 female wardens to a seige,between lvls 3-6,when i realized there was a huge issue,i tested it,ended up having all of them between lvls 6-10,left seige,their all 1-3 now.

it appears a unit in the set dies is lower/higher and effectively changes the entire sqauds apparent levels.

i think this because a lvl 6 went to lvl 10 after a treb blast,ran them back to palisades let them heal up and fill ranks,sent them back,anouther treb hit and their lvl 5.

have a theory that each unit has their own stats,but you only see one of that sqaud,much like if you have multiple sqauds of same type,you cant switch between them,see just that one units info,but anything you do with that one sqaud the other sqauds of same type will do it.Which tells me human hero is a knight,and elf is a grandmaster.Only because massheal for hero and enchanters dont do that,but heal for elf hero and grandmasters does,even before enchanters recent update.Would love to tebow my human hero btw,gimme pray :> lmao

Anyways no clue whats really going on there,but i spent alot of time getting those wardens to 6,isnt an easy task with their shanangins,makes me sad really.Heard someone in chat saying their archers where lvling fast as well.Nothing on the de-leveling on exit,maybe he didnt have as many dead when he left map.And no idea if melee's doing the same thing,will try it and see

Next,got my bugged dragon into a pvp match,yeah bad me i know,but killed his hero,got victory,while he still had alot of troops left,was army v army,intended or not?Also after victory i was able to use ice dragons flame wall to literally destroy the poor guy,but couldnt do melee attacks.he had an almost all orge army,so didnt feel bad since you can make money off buying lvl 1's and trainign to 5 and reselling,and his where all lvl 3's

Last edited by Neinth : 12-27-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Grandamsters are gaining extra skill points on relog,started happening when they turned lvl 12.To make sure i leveled anouther set to 12.

Grandmaster1 is what a normal lvl 12 with same skill point distrobution should look like.

grandmaster2 is what it does on relog,one extra point.

Grandmaster3 is one thats been lvl 12 a while looks like,so it can be compared to the grandmaster1,obviosly it has had more points put into it,just compare the stamina numbers.

Grandmaster4 is the same group from grandmaster3,after relog.

This didnt happen with any of them until they hit lvl 12 exactly,also if you compare xp for 1 and 2,seems i lost xp during relog somehow.The extra point seems to happen on every relog when they hit lvl 12

And while on grandmasters,wouldnt mind losing 10% from peirceing and slashing resistance and put that into crushing resistances,for 65% across the board.Then using their battle cry thing,would jump them to 85% for duration instead of 95/65/95
Attached Images
File Type: png grandmaster1.png (170.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png grandmaster2.png (179.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png grandmaster3.png (183.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png grandmaster4.png (185.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

This is more on the de-level issue mentioned in earlier post.

Semi-cool glitch,if you lvl your units,then get them killed off,then take them to a place to heal,like a well,they will drop their lvls,but keep many of their stat points you put into them.Healing them in npc town doesnt cause this it seems.

Gonna spend some time lvling a set of units and doing this so i can post comparision screenies,also ties into the fletching thing earlier mentioned in anouther post,they seem to lose those stat points,but you cant put anymore points into it once you hit the max.