Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Occupation? - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar View Post
I just meant a city. You need to specify if you mean something else, unless I missed something.
lol okay okay... for the purposes of this conversation lets assume it was their capital city then shall we?
Old 10-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

That's fine with me. I agree with you now. But what would happen if the captured city capital's army captured your capital? You'd have to pay tribute to each other.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 10-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar View Post
That's fine with me. I agree with you now. But what would happen if the captured city capital's army captured your capital? You'd have to pay tribute to each other.
Lol but that would be extremely difficult? one would have declared independance first, or i would guess they would have a straight swap, freedom for freedom
Old 10-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Elite Member

Esculas the Mighty is someone to look uptoEsculas the Mighty is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Lol but that would be extremely difficult? one would have declared independance first, or i would guess they would have a straight swap, freedom for freedom
1 can simply refuse to pay tribute... thats like the local new kingdom who hasn't built walls yet demanding you the regions most powerful empire to pay him 1000k in every resource or face his...wrath

well its not exactly like that but you get the picture no one in the right mind would pay tribute to someone of equal power more like negotiations
Old 10-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Banned Acount Serfing

MrBlack103 has no reputation

Well, I reckon the tribute would be a set amount - say, 5% of total resource production or something?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Elite Member

Esculas the Mighty is someone to look uptoEsculas the Mighty is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlack103 View Post
Well, I reckon the tribute would be a set amount - say, 5% of total resource production or something?
thats i good idea and the receiver should be able to choose the amount max being 50%
Old 10-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

How about... no tribute?
Old 10-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
How about... no tribute?
That would pretty much take the point of cold wars out of the game what about the "my armies bigger than your army, give me money or i kill you" aspect of the game that is so amusing
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Elite Member

Mrdash is someone to trust

That will create too much pushing. If you have played Ogame the noob protections sucks. Once you get to a certain lvl theres no lvl restriction on who attacks you. So lets say lvl 5 your not protectd any more. So a lvl 100 decides to start pounding you. Now your screwed unless he finds someone else. Im ok with tribute ( altho I would rather have the battle) but plz dont start a cold war sorta thing. I so dont like them.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdash View Post
That will create too much pushing. If you have played Ogame the noob protections sucks. Once you get to a certain lvl theres no lvl restriction on who attacks you. So lets say lvl 5 your not protectd any more. So a lvl 100 decides to start pounding you. Now your screwed unless he finds someone else. Im ok with tribute ( altho I would rather have the battle) but plz dont start a cold war sorta thing. I so dont like them.
???? i dont think u knwo what we mean by a cold war it happens narturally between nations of emense but equal powers

also your city doesn't have a lvl its all skill so u shouldnt be worried

most super powers wil be troubled by other supers not having time ot pounce on noobs