Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

A Recipe for Success - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

kronlc has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Ummm unless i am mistaken the only camps they have mentioned so far are siege camps and that is only before a battle, and as for strategic points i hope they are included but i dont think that has been mentioned other than in your own region surrounding your castle, not in distant lands and such, then again i might just have missed something
WHat do you COnveive A strArtegic Point to be nicksonn pleaSe?

IIm Talking about river crossings and Bridges >.. Forests
Roads.>W ? OK ..WOudlnt?> thoSe thigns b every where anyway?
IN distant lands? I know...Just try to uNDerstand It beffOR
You reply to myPostrs I dont leik know boys.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
Just try to uNDerstand It beffOR
You reply to myPostrs I dont leik know boys.
Write properly then! I can't understand the first half of what you just said! Not that I'd want to anyway. I'm gonna call a Post Boycott of you soon.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

I agree on what Mr. Black said. The only time camps would be far out is if there was like an exploring party, a small band of soldiers or something like that.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 10-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar View Post
I agree on what Mr. Black said. The only time camps would be far out is if there was like an exploring party, a small band of soldiers or something like that.
Exactly so they wont be able to secure them strategic points kron, and besides i had all of them as strategic points, mountains and cliffs are some you left out, all the better for an ambush or just to help your archers have the advantage, well all troops really because it is harder to fight your way uphill than downhill

And i totally agree with the post boycott if we cant understand his post without stopping to reread it several times why should we bother?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr has a default reputation

O boy o boy its been awhile but lets fix things up here.

BFME 1 and 2 where an overall epic fail two was just hopes to think that it wasn't as bad as 1. secound bfme was only popular because they produced a game of a moive that came out in the 2 years it was still on peoples minds.

Warcraft III
The blood elf campain i thought was quite good but alittle inpossible at points and forgeting to make things was anoying. exsample as the naga race as far as i know you cannot make any Royal Naga Warriors which sucks balls. Two the blood elfs blacksmiths upgrades does not even help any unit if you read the upgrades descripition LAZY. Again The blood elf race / naga needed alot more to them and then they could of added an illidian race which of rulled. But warcraft producers mind is to small to do this so i dont blame them. Warcraft 3 and exspanion where well done i thoguht the night elf race summed it up some while the exspanion finished up the small but not finished story.

Coming back to illidain race.
Some of you are probbie going illidain race whats this guy smocking? well think about it you got Naga queen shush of something, the blood elf prince, Illidian and maybe that rouge guy. Theirs 4 heros and the way you make up the naga/blood elf/rouge people is. You give the player opnions when they pickt he illidain race and click either Specailty in Blood elfs, Naga, or rouges/ this would give you a hole diffent playing opinion and make the game alot more fun but the anoying thing is balincing.So Yeah theirsa race they could of made 4 million more dollors on.

So yeah i'll agree the blood elf campain was deisgned by a total loser who forget so many inportant things...

NOTE I DO NOT CARE IF MY SPELLING OR GRAMMER IS WRONG IF IT IS IGNORE IT OR TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT SES I DO NOT CARE STOP *****ING!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:49 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

You give the player opinions when you pick the illidain race?
oh, options... yes because in all the other factions you don't get any options, not even the order of the units you want to buy. The AI does it all for you, so no options for anyone.
What's an "Illidain"? If it's from Warcraft III, which I gather, it's none too original.
All in favour of ignoring that post/drivvel?
Old 11-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr has a default reputation

flame omg flame dont read this

Last edited by Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr : 12-06-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Excuse me? I hardly spammed. Sure I've restrained myself more but that's called "maturity". Look it up, before you start insulting people.
So, I'll ask again... What is an "Illidain"?
Old 11-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Yeah, Sauron, if you want to start posting again I'm all for that, but don't go insulting moderators. That's completely uncalled for.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 11-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Elite Member

Mrdash is someone to trust

Ok Sauron...

1. The majority of the people I know think bfme1 was an ok game. Even though I agree number 2 wasn't all too good.

2. Where the heck does warcraft come in the conversation that was going on at the time. Strategic points and such...

3. You talk as if we should all know what your really talking about. Illidian..wth?

4. Insulting a mod Is almost the stupidest idea you could have. Second being insulting a Dev, and the first being insulting my momma.