Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

What the hell happen to this game? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 01:18 PM

someguy has a default reputation
Default What the hell happen to this game?

I used to be apart of Reverie, before it's called that... Back in the time it was called ITIS Creation, back than we where just teenage dreamer with alot of ideas... Than my friend kinna back stabed me and kind of kicked me out of the team. Started Reverie... and this game... the game never really looked that good in my eyes, and I've not seen it since... until now... and still I think the idea is poor...

I'm not sure about you guys now... but back in the days one of the idea was the whole game is based on a cubed universe. The whole idea was not to base it on anything about orks.... And something totally new... It was 2000-2001....

>.<

Last edited by someguy : 08-05-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

By "Cubed Universe" are you actually talking about http://www.timecube.com/?

In any case, unless you're a troll, this sounds like something you should discuss with the devs themselves rather than the community.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 08-05-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
By "Cubed Universe" are you actually talking about http://www.timecube.com/?

In any case, unless you're a troll, this sounds like something you should discuss with the devs themselves rather than the community.
Sorry... I don't wanna troll... but just seeing this project brings back bad memories.... The cube world idea was kinna like what you showed above, however it's a cube world with 6 faces... but the idea was the one big empire owns 3 faces of the cube. It was kinna like "Rise of Legends".

Any how... I don't wanna troll and I'll stop bashing the game...
Old 08-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Nah, I don't mind a cubic universe as a fantasy/game concept, I just thought you might be one of those cubic time pseudo science freaks.

Anyone should be allowed to express an opinion of the game (even a negative one), it's just that your post seamed a little strange if you know what I mean. Maybe someone from Reverie will find this thread worthy of a post.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 08-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Sketchie has a default reputation

I believe that there are some of us that are skeptical as well seeing the small amount of information we have been given about exact game mechanics that was given to us, but I believe this mmorts concept should do well as it seems to be growing as of late.

S
Old 08-05-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchie View Post
I believe that there are some of us that are skeptical as well seeing the small amount of information we have been given about exact game mechanics that was given to us, but I believe this mmorts concept should do well as it seems to be growing as of late.

S
Did you know at one point this game was an RPG/RTS... back in the days 2000-2003, the problem is this game is been in development so long it's kinna make me sad. I would like to see a RTS game that is based on something that is not related to anything that is already out. Even if it's and MMORTS... how will it live with the big boys out there?

I was the concept artist for this game back in 2000 and now I really feel the ideas are dated. I don't want to troll, Only a true friend can speak it's heart.

Last edited by someguy : 08-05-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

The game still seems to be shaping up well and I think it'll do well against some of the bigger game franchises.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 08-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Elite Member

raving is someone to look uptoraving is someone to look upto

well they have to go along with the time you know. With all the new rts games out there its hard to compete. But now that there going for this. They have a shot for making a name for themselfes. ( dont mind the typo's. )
Old 08-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Elite Member

Esculas the Mighty is someone to look uptoEsculas the Mighty is someone to look upto

tell me more about how this game was a few years back i wouldnt mind knowing
Old 08-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

alpha30ns has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
I would like to see a RTS game that is based on something that is not related to anything that is already out.
lol this kinda made me laugh... with all the games out it would be very hard to create a game that is not somewhat related to any other game released. i may be wrong but thats my opinion.
Closed Thread