Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DOF Units - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharku View Post
Will the Dragon faction have much in siege or will they just rely in the power of the Dragons themselves?

Dragons get both options, they can use their slave units to support their own siege weapons during castle assualt, of they can just fly the dragon in, burn the crap out of gate defenders, and open the gates that way

For the record - our gates work similar to Medieval Total War: there is a way to open them from inside the town, if you manage to kill all enemy units around.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Dragons get both options, they can use their slave units to support their own siege weapons during castle assualt, of they can just fly the dragon in, burn the crap out of gate defenders, and open the gates that way

For the record - our gates work similar to Medieval Total War: there is a way to open them from inside the town, if you manage to kill all enemy units around.
Sweet. That is one thing I love about strategy games is the gates!!! As soon as I bought BFME all I did was open my gate, send units out, close it then open it again, send them back in and close it! Lol I'm a little paranoid.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 07-25-2007, 12:19 PM

SPARROW94 is disliked by many

lol sweeet
Old 07-26-2007, 01:44 PM

WhiteHawk has a default reputation

I'm guessing "Battle Trees" have awesome death sequences if you set them on fire? >=D

Can't they like, run around in panic, burning the hell out of their comrades? =P
Old 07-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Sharku has a default reputation

Just checking over the new screen shots and the only new unit i saw was an elf spearmen (cool spear too). Also mentioned in a topic was the Orc Warlord. Him, along with the Human Thane and Elven Defender are strong offensive units.

It's late though so i may have missed some things in the screen shots. I'll look them over more carefully tomorrow.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:06 AM
Reverie World Studios - Advertising Art Director

Ryan Zelazny has a default reputation

The elven unit with the spear, is actually a dual-bladed staff with a shield. He's called the Elven Sentry for now.

Also, one thing with the new Sects, is that all the titles are based on units in the game. If you want to find out what units will be out, go up in rank in your various Sects and you will soon learn them all.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Morgan Milliea

I WAS TRING TO DO THAT I got accused of spamming...im probaly the only girl on these forums...also they restarded my post counts :'(
Old 08-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Reverie World Studios - Advertising Art Director

Ryan Zelazny has a default reputation

Welcome Morgan,

Indeed you are our first female fan on these forums, we had one on the old forums. Unless your the same one?

We would appriciate it if you earned your post counts by doing meaningful posts, not just spam.

I'm glad someone finally picked Dragons, I would've thought they would be more popular as so little is known about them.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:19 AM

SPARROW94 is disliked by many

to me looks like men are the most popular
Old 08-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Morgan Milliea

so im the first girl and first dragon...THATS HOT