Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Question: Banners & Coat of arms? - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by aVeron View Post
Haha? Spam? i cant say i've seen any other thread about precisily this.. someone might have mentioned it on a question thread or something.. but not as obvious as this.

Besides.. cant see the harm in making a thread like this? Even thoe if this kind of thread has been made before, i cant find the topic of it.
Eitherway this just shows how much people care about this suggestion, if other people has mentioned this idea before, well then this will surely will back it up..

Untopic you say? this is a suggestion in the suggestion section..

I understand you guys thought.. you want this forum not to be flooded an all.. but since this forum barley have so extremely much attention yet.. I cant see the harm in this.. Its not like this kind of threads comes up every week..
This Topic was brought up before very similarly in the 'Building of identification' topic not long ago... we talked about buildings or coats of arms and banners etc