Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Question: Banners & Coat of arms? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2008, 05:14 AM

aVeron has a default reputation
Default Question: Banners & Coat of arms?

I was wondering when playing online(especially MMO mode) how will you see the difference between all the players? I mean the name will be different, ofc.. but will you be able to have a banner for your kingdom and a coat of arm, for your troops? Otherwise all will look kind of the same..

A suggestion would be to allow the player to choose a flag of several alternatives, when creating your account.. for example.. A blue dragon, with white background, for a human race.. and you could ofc change the color..
There could be alot of different images of creature, weapons, etc.. different aspects for all the four factions..

Maybe you could even make your own coat of arm, if it's possible, Just a thought i had..

Cheers, averon
Old 07-18-2008, 08:22 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

We are still not sure on that. I think you will just get to make your colors different but no different banner designs.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM

I think making different colours for all the factions, will end up with alot of people having same colour.. Cant believe its so difficult to happen, whereas many other games has that option..
Old 07-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Like I said, they may implement it in but I don't know yet.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

ash12181987 has fair reputation

This seems reasonable, but then reverie has denied prior, simular suggestions.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 PM

Khyron has a default reputation

The developers have stated that they would like to have a Guild Wars like banner/color system so each player can make there own flag with the developers making sure that no inappropriate images occur. A reiterate that they would like to have this it is not guaranteed to be in the game at launch.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyron View Post
The developers have stated that they would like to have a Guild Wars like banner/color system so each player can make there own flag with the developers making sure that no inappropriate images occur. A reiterate that they would like to have this it is not guaranteed to be in the game at launch.
Okay thats grand!
Never played guild wars thoe.. but i guess there is a numbers of different options there.. hope they include it.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Please please please read previous threads to avoid all these unnecessary threads. It would help if us users stopped spamming so much to keep threads on topic and concise...
Old 07-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

If people have these kind of questions, they should search them and revive the old topics, not make new ones that are exactly the same. Well said Puppeteer.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:47 AM

Haha? Spam? i cant say i've seen any other thread about precisily this.. someone might have mentioned it on a question thread or something.. but not as obvious as this.

Besides.. cant see the harm in making a thread like this? Even thoe if this kind of thread has been made before, i cant find the topic of it.
Eitherway this just shows how much people care about this suggestion, if other people has mentioned this idea before, well then this will surely will back it up..

Untopic you say? this is a suggestion in the suggestion section..

I understand you guys thought.. you want this forum not to be flooded an all.. but since this forum barley have so extremely much attention yet.. I cant see the harm in this.. Its not like this kind of threads comes up every week..

Last edited by aVeron : 07-21-2008 at 04:53 AM.