Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

E3 08 - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Sketchie has a default reputation

Yeah I agree, they definitely need to step up the advertising. From what I gather this game is not going to have a month to month fee, so they only way they are going to succeed is if they sell copies ( I could be wrong about the month to month thing). Well either way we will all just have to be patient as we have been

S
Old 07-15-2008, 09:57 PM

Khyron has a default reputation

I am not shure this game is ready for E3, if they we have the projected new content release in September. Had the new media been ready for E3 i would say it would be up to the current money handlers as it costs alot to go to any of the electronic show not just the rented space, travel, pay for presenters, but in the lost development time needed to make the showing material. All the time and funds spent could cause something to not be implemented or delays in development. Beside there is all the other trade shows that they could attend with a more finished product.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Bigger companies could probably send representatives who are simply PR people, who have no direct contribution on the development of the game. However, Reverie are too small and this would impede on their development