Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Release Date - September 2011 - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2011, 05:53 PM

Ragemaster9999 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laminblake View Post
Official release dates are never official.
yeah if only it were that easy.. Especially when you have a publisher.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:30 PM

Vigilus has good reputation

I wish you guys a smooth launch!
Old 08-01-2011, 05:23 PM

Kornoth has a default reputation

I don't want to sound greedy, but will the beta testers get any special rewards?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:43 AM

alexader has a default reputation

It's good to hear that there is a release date, but I fear that the game wouldn't be ready until then. Pushing the release date back until you feel the game would be truly ready to be played might sound a little discouraging but it's the safest way to assure that the game will be successful. At present, the game looks great, it plays great and it sounds great (reffering to graphics, gameplay and soundtrack), but there are bugs, there are crashes and other that limit the game from reaching it's full potential.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:33 PM

TucanSam has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexader View Post
It's good to hear that there is a release date, but I fear that the game wouldn't be ready until then. Pushing the release date back until you feel the game would be truly ready to be played might sound a little discouraging but it's the safest way to assure that the game will be successful. At present, the game looks great, it plays great and it sounds great (reffering to graphics, gameplay and soundtrack), but there are bugs, there are crashes and other that limit the game from reaching it's full potential.
While I agree that another delay is definitely a possibility, it's hard to judge what the state of the game will be in a months time. The developers are incredibly hard at work to squash bugs.

Godspeed, devs.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Hey folks, so we made a small mistake with the European release date. But for the first time, we are moving the date forward and not backward! DOF will be released in Europe on September 9th, not the 10th.

And we have been making every milestone lately and should have a patch for any last-minute bugs out by release, so I am confident that DOF will be finished by then. But as no game is bug-free, it might help to know that we will not be moving on to a new game any time soon, so we will continue to patch DOF for as long as there is a need.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

To address concerns - yes there might be some bugs on release. However - our developing team will keep on working on the game at 100% capacity - and not just the new content but the bugs. This is not a type of the game that developer releases - and patches once every two months. Our team is dedicated to daily patching if needed, and weekly patching on average is what we`d expect for the first 3 months post-release as we add some cool new features, fix any remaining bugs e.t.c.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:08 AM

Emrus has a default reputation
Default purchase elsewhere?

Huh, sad-face :S

I stay in India, so I'll never be able to buy and play the game here in india? (neither north america ,nor EU).

I can not buy it off of Amazon or similar Web based sites, 'coz they require paypal, and my Bank does not support paypal payments outta my country

Wish you guys find a distributor around here ,somewhere
Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Jardian has fair reputation

I havent seen One bug that effects the very basics of game play fixed yet. Or I should say stay fixed more then 12 hours.

Quests are still black screen locking at random it seems across the player base.

Resource Counter is still broken. Hard to use any kind of strat do dev your town if you cant see what your makeing.

Elves still Have these Magic wood produceing faires that fill your store house when you shouldnt even be produceing wood!

Also on elves I can put 4 groups of workers mineing stone and nothing produceing wood and the wood still goes up at about a 4-1 ratio to stone.

Warehouse fills up withen 20 mins if you log out and waite.

Mini Map has been bogged down since the 2nd and dont update correctly for some. I can go on and on about Basic game play issues. And nothing seems to be gettings fixed.

When every patch since the 2nd hasnt done anything but create more bugs my faith in you guys haveing things running correctly by a september release just isnt there right now sorry.

And sitting in chat for the past few days im not the only one around with that lost faith.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

vantagal has fair reputation

Hmm, i've had a few issues with the game - which is currently still in beta (?!). However, most of these issues have been reported and low and behold have been fixed within a day or two, Granted i've not been playing the beta that long.

Though i agree a septermber release is a little optimistic, they seem to be on ball with fixing the current issues as long as the testers - that's you - keep reporting the problems that are arising.