Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Release Date - UPDATE??? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Exclamation Release Date - UPDATE???

Dear Forumers,

Quick update to clear the air with regard to the release date. Dawn of Fantasy is NOT coming out on June 3rd, June 14th, June 17th - or any other release dates you might have seen posted around on various websites.

We are still beta testing the game and have a long way to go (well not that long really). Our publisher - 505 games - will announce the final release date later next week. The new release date is not that far off (it is this year) - but at the same time it gives us plenty of time to nicely polish the game for you, as well as include some cool extra content and features.

But hey - why wait? You can play now - just sign-up for the beta (we have just sent out the keys to everyone who signed-up in the past month: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=53306)

Stay tuned, we`ll update this post with the final release date next week.

Last edited by Ryan Zelazny : 06-03-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:45 PM

mrpbody32 has a default reputation
Default When Is The Release Date Then This Is From March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Dear Forumers,

Quick update to clear the air with regard to the release date. Dawn of Fantasy is NOT coming out on June 3rd, June 14th, June 17th - or any other release dates you might have seen posted around on various websites.

We are still beta testing the game and have a long way to go (well not that long really). Our publisher - 505 games - will announce the final release date later next week. The new release date is now that far off (it is this year) - but at the same time it gives us plenty of time to nicely polish the game for you, as well as include some cool extra content and features.

But hey - why wait? You can play now - just sign-up for the beta (we have just sent out the keys to everyone who signed-up in the past month: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=53306)

THEN WHEN IS IT PLZZZ TELL ME
Old 06-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

lol, probably looking at an august release would be my guess mrpbody, but we'll find out soon enough man
Old 06-03-2011, 05:42 AM

Nein-Danke has a default reputation

im really looking forward to the actual release. i got the chance to play this game for 2 days and it was real fun. it's been a long time since i last played a game the whole day and it still was fun.
but hey, if the game is not what you want it to be right now, you're should spend some extra time improving it pre-release.
after all, this attitude has led to outstanding games in the past, while other games were "only" good...
Old 06-03-2011, 06:08 AM

Meisterkeg has a default reputation

I signed up for the Beta in mid-May and did not receive a Beta invite yesterday. I attempted to sign up again for the Beta as suggested, but it indicated that I had already submitted a request and could not submit a new request to get into the Beta . I have checked my spam file and it did not get shunted there. What are my next steps?

UPDATE: Still no key....

Last edited by Meisterkeg : 06-04-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:39 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Xetroxerion has a default reputation

I'm in the same position as Meisterkeg here, but I they stated a couple of hours later that something went wrong and that they will resend later today.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

I think they had a problem with the keys yesterday, so they should be resending invites today at some point, i think i signed up at the end of april but still haven't got a key yet myself, had 2 keys from other sites expire though
Old 06-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Omen has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Dear Forumers,

You are mistaken Sir, several times you have said that you were going to release keys to everyone that signs up for beta, each time I bought it. But since I still have not recieved a key, I can only assuming that you are lying this time also.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:37 PM

reichwulfe has a default reputation
Default Back to Topic unless anyone has any objections?

The games release date as far as I've figured, as I've scoured the web, Gamespot said June 3, however with open beta this close, I'm guessing sometime in the next two months, minimum.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:14 AM

mogbert has a default reputation
Default well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
You are mistaken Sir, several times you have said that you were going to release keys to everyone that signs up for beta, each time I bought it. But since I still have not recieved a key, I can only assuming that you are lying this time also.
I don't think they mean everyone I sign up as well last month and nothing, but I think maybe its the first 1000 people that signed up or something -people that renewed a beta key, -people who didn't fill in the criteria -the people who didn't meet the criteria -people who signed up late.

I signed up like monday, so I'm out. however the game looked cool and I wanted to try it simply because IGN said june 3rd, with it now being months away, I probably won't play it till I get bored with TERA, Diablo 3, Guild wars 2, Dungeon seige 3 there are a lot of big releases two months or more from now, so I'll come back after that. I'll just keep the game in favorites so I don't forget about it and pop by again in the future.
Closed Thread