Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

New Beta wave started! Invitations finally sent! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Talking New Beta wave started! Invitations finally sent!

Dear Forumers,

We are happy to announce the start of a new beta wave!!! Today we have sent out well over a thousand keys to all of you who have signed up on our website in the past 6 weeks. Keep in mind we had to disqualify something like 300 people - these who signed-up but didn`t provide system specs and other information required on the sign-up form.

Just in case you didn`t get into this wave, be sure to sign-up again. Next wave of beta invitations will be sent out in 4 weeks (and include everyone who sign-up from Jun2nd to June 30th).

In addition - our publisher - 505 games, will distribute 4000 keys on June 15th through various media websites and retail outlets.

Welcome to all the new players - see you in-game! Make sure to spend your time well - we are unleashing full-on multiplayer PvP later this month...

UPDATE: The keys have finally been sent - just now on Friday @ 3pm EST. But it looks like we have a problem with the outdated Activation page. You DO NOT need to activate your account. Just download the game here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=53385 and you are good to go (once you have your CD key)

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 06-03-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:21 PM

jeppsson1991 has a default reputation
Default Beta key

So hereīs the problem its not that easy to sign up again since it says that i have alrady submitted my request for a beta key and i know that i filled in wrong specs for my computer and itīs quite hard to change since i dont think it updates if i submit again.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:43 PM

flbradk has a default reputation
Unhappy Talk about being let down

I was so excited about this game, so much so for the first time ever I wanted to be a beta tester. Less than 2 months ago I purchased a $1700.00 gaming laptop with 8gb of ram and another 2gb ram on video nvidia card and somehow I wasn't chosen for beta, I somehow didn't make the cut. I have checked this forum site everyday multiple times for hopefully new information. Talk about the wind being taken out of your sails lol.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:44 PM

DuhBeast has a default reputation
Default Aww really?

I signed up for my beta key couple of days ago and my specs were

Windows 7 - 64 bit

i7 2.0Ghz - 2.9 Ghz (When turbo boost)

Geforce GT 540M 1GB

8 GB ram

Meh, i guess i can wait for the next wave.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Orc Sect:
Goblin Raider

PeterLePresident has a default reputation

When should I worry that I didn't made it into this wave is it now or does the distribution takes time? If I just missed it, it is no biggie I can still try again on June 15th

p.s. : The only requirement to be eligible for the beta were giving specs that match or exceed the requirement and having at least one meaningful post in the forum?
Old 06-02-2011, 06:59 PM

Mauso has a default reputation

Don't feel bad guys, there are people who have received keys in the past that also were not included in this last wave.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:03 PM

Oblomos has a default reputation

i have been waiting this game for a few years. I already signed up for beta, but i did this before i have registered on forum. Do i still have a chance to get a key?
Old 06-02-2011, 08:13 PM

zippaz has a default reputation

meh never get a key... thought it was coming out tomorrow too and was so excited counting down the minutes.

at least it's guarenteed to be polished when it comes out
Old 06-02-2011, 08:25 PM

Toxicjebus has a default reputation

no beta key
Old 06-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Guys, it looks like something might have wrong with out CD key sending our script tonight, we`ll confirm tomorrow, and resend the keys.

And we`ll be sure to send private invitations to everyone who qualified buy by some reason didn`t receive a CD key this time around. The sign-up post will be up shortly (it`ll be quite easy - simply reply to a certain post and and we`ll PM you the CD key. Details will be available later tomorrow)
Closed Thread