Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

collectors edition - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

I'd maybe love a little separate booklet, showing kinda development of the game and the such. Then I would read the manual
Old 10-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Elite Member

Mrdash is someone to trust

I usualy read manuals anyway. Just in case I miss something interesting. Or important.

And usualy while the game is downloading. =D
Old 10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

I read those first even though I can usually grasp a game pretty fast just to see if I missed anything.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 10-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdash View Post
Poster sized map! =-D
How about... a poster sized poster?

The tech tree was an old favourite of mine, and i agree most manuals are pointless, i had one not long ago that was literall an A4 paper with the minimum requirements and the technical support information and obviously the legal stuff :/ I still remember spending ages reading up the units and buildings in Knights of Honour *the most recent game i have played with a decent manual*

Im still not keen on the map :/ but i am totally for the banner designing, i say that giving the extra money should be something of benefit to you but wont give you any advantage over someone who hasnt bought the CE, after all it has to be fair.

Guild Wars are probably my favourite games to open because each game has a poster (or map the eye of the north) and a big book of good background and information and then you get to have all the fun of scratching off the silver seals to reveal your code
Old 10-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

kronlc has a default reputation

OK. FIrST OF ALL' The poster has already been decided.
Secondly. A in game option like custom banner design should be restricted
to the designer only being able to "pick a symbol of many symbols" but should not be able to design a symbol himself' need I not have to tell you peons why
I think its obvious. and we should also have the option of choosing the colour of the
banner/flag with the exceptions of pink or bright purple bearing in mind
we arnt playing barbie dolls.

I actually think you should be able to do this anyway
wouldnt it make your head so much bigger?

dumbasses
Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Elite Member

Well uh....

Anyway Jojo has already said (if I remember right) that they might add something like banner mod but it would have to be watched for those same reasons that you mention.

Or mabey they wouldn't add banner mods because they couldn'y spare the people to watch the banners....

Bleh I dont know anymore.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

kronlc has a default reputation

I once head butted a horse...
Old 10-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
OK. FIrST OF ALL' The poster has already been decided.
Secondly. A in game option like custom banner design should be restricted
to the designer only being able to "pick a symbol of many symbols" but should not be able to design a symbol himself' need I not have to tell you peons why
I think its obvious.
This has been discussed before, and one option was to have people regulating them, however, this would require someone to be there full-time and be paid, which isn't feasible. I think an option they could have is that the castle's corresponding flag has to be registered first. If you create a flag, this is then sent over by a connection to Reverie or affiliate or what not, and so this flag cannot be used until it is approved. This could be in conjunction with the account details being processed, which could limit you to one flag at a time. Or not
Quote:
and we should also have the option of choosing the colour of the banner/flag with the exceptions of pink or bright purple bearing in mind
we arnt playing barbie dolls.
What if people want to use those colours? What's wrong with that? Emblems, banners and flags usually were bright colours so that they were clearly seen on the battlefield to inspire morale.

Last edited by Puppeteer : 10-09-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Elite Member

Only real men wear pink!

And great idea puppet....why the heck didn't I think of registering.....

=-D
Old 10-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Exactly what puppeteer said, any colour is still a colour, what about white? that is not a colour that is a lack of colour shall we not allow that because technically it is not a colour? i think not..

And yes we had a conversation about the emblem and flag thing before... and a commonly agreed upon system was in the GW or WoW style capes/tabards... Preset emblems and combinations with an unlimited number of possibilities to combine these and change colours and such...

I cant remember reading that the poster was decided?

I also agree that kronlk said the unnessecary, and that he didnt have to sound so agressive or insulting in his proper post either :/