Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Are beta keys still being given out in may? - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Crook

thanks GPS51 thats really helpful info!
Old 05-07-2011, 08:04 AM

Marcovian has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
To confirm EVERYONE who signs up on our website between now and May 15th will get the key. No forum posts required

In addition our publisher will again have a beta key give-away on May 15th with 4000 more keys.
Is this only for new signups to the forums, or to the open beta registration?
If the former, people before the 5th need more posts?
If the latter, I seem to be unable to register for the open beta, it just send me to a screen with

"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'reveriew.ipowermysql.com' (2) in /home/reveriew/dof/connect.php on line 7
Error - cannot connect to the database because: Unknown MySQL server host 'reveriew.ipowermysql.com' (2)"

and the top quarter of the page with the DoF logo the registration thing and the community bar.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

Thanks for the info guys, im really really fking late to the show here, but i've been so keen on this game since i heard about it which seemed like over a yr ago now, didn't relise they were on beta testing stage untill today... damn it
Old 05-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Kharl has a default reputation

Yeah, I thought I had registered, but just on a whim decided to hit the register button again to see if it warned me that I was already registered, and stood in shock when it let me register -- thus I assume either my last registration never went through. No worries .. gonna get the game when it comes out, and I look forward to the open beta if there is still time.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

as you registered before may 1st Kharl, you needed to have at least 10 forum posts to qualify, if you had that you no doubt woulda had a key by now, as currently you only have 5, aparently they have lifted that requirement now though so hopefully you get one.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:02 AM

kelo1 has a default reputation

I liked a lot Stronghold and from what i can see this game it s just like it so i wish i will get a key to see how it is.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:03 AM

OpenThisFile has a default reputation

im not sure but I think I signed on the beta on may 14 or maybe may 15,still no key hmmm,mercy on me
sry for spam just too curious for the game , never seen such a blend of mmo/rts/rpg elements.
keep it up
Old 05-25-2011, 11:36 AM

Dragonchow has a default reputation

I'm confused.

From reading all these posts it seems as though I should have recieved a beta key as if they went out to everybody who signed up for them.

Well I haven't gotten one and was just wondering if they were still going out or if I'm out of luck. I check my messsages here every day and my email and my junk folder. Only thing I've gotten is a Happy Birthday message from your home company.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:50 AM

jbh142 has a default reputation

Same here I have yet to get one.. All the random beta keys that are given out are to people who might not even want to play the game they just get a key ot be getting a key off the other sites..

I would make sure the intrested ones that atleast take the time to ask for them get a beta key as well.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 PM

Amora has a default reputation

still waiting for one myself if any are still being given out in waves.