Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Free MMORTS - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neotyguy40 has a default reputation

Saga is bad... It is just trying to be cheap and get quick cash...
Old 07-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

saga is a decent game in itself but yeah its just moneyhunting, the game itself is okay... kind of... its one of the few decent MMORTS games but costs a great deal... i have tried playing it and unless you buy boosters i mean like you tire of it within an hour due to the lack of units

i mean come on what is 25 light infantry, 20 archers, 15 light cavalry, 20 spearmen (javeliners, i think they are skirmishers but i never tested it fully) and 15 pikemen going to do really? i hear they added a spell and 2 of the common strong units in but still that wont be much

i am looking for a good free MMORTS too that is what led me here... this may not be free but no monthly charge and it looks awesome so im staying, cant wait for a beta... i am currently on a waiting list for warhammer online beta but i doubt i will get it so i hope i can get this one
Old 07-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Sketchie has a default reputation

That is not true. You do not loose your units when they are destroyed in Saga, you loose the level that you leveled those units to if you disband the squad but you do not ever loose the unit or card as they are called. SO basically you keep what you payed for, and on a side note, I play saga and its actually pretty fun, once you get to the higher levels its a lot of fun. And also you dont have to pay for anything off the bat, its a free download and you get a certain amount of cards when you start, so its really not that bad! If anyone plays, you should PM me! In game name : Lorderan

S
Old 07-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchie View Post
That is not true. You do not loose your units when they are destroyed in Saga, you loose the level that you leveled those units to if you disband the squad but you do not ever loose the unit or card as they are called. SO basically you keep what you payed for, and on a side note, I play saga and its actually pretty fun, once you get to the higher levels its a lot of fun. And also you dont have to pay for anything off the bat, its a free download and you get a certain amount of cards when you start, so its really not that bad! If anyone plays, you should PM me! In game name : Lorderan

S
I played it about a week ago but i got bored of having such a small force base and knowing that i could easily get more but that would cost me (i hated that)
Plus the fact that i couldnt even use half the features... they claim it to be F2P but you just need to buy boosters, however its not really as you need to BUY a full account to use most of the features
Old 07-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

ash12181987 has fair reputation

I think most F2P games I've ever found are like that: Yes you can play, to a point, but those of you who DO pay... yeah your basically gods compared to those dullards who don't.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Sketchie has a default reputation

Everything cost money to upkeep, including server we play on, production costs, maintenance.. All of this comes at a hefty price, they have to pay for it somehow, anyway there are a lot of sites giving away free registered account with three booster packs. I don't disagree that you have to buy booster, but the amount you actually do buy is set by you, they don't force you to buy them so you don't have to spend that much money. Once this game comes out though I will definitely be playing it over anything else though!!!!

S
Old 07-16-2008, 06:33 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchie View Post
Everything cost money to upkeep, including server we play on, production costs, maintenance.. All of this comes at a hefty price, they have to pay for it somehow, anyway there are a lot of sites giving away free registered account with three booster packs. I don't disagree that you have to buy booster, but the amount you actually do buy is set by you, they don't force you to buy them so you don't have to spend that much money. Once this game comes out though I will definitely be playing it over anything else though!!!!

S
Well in Europe you cant buy boosters except by card which funnily enough a 15 year old does not have And besides i looed for those sites and they all dated back to sometime in April and the offer expired...
And yeah me too sketchie this game is going to fill a big void in my gaming life at the moment
Old 03-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Kell Aset has a default reputation

There is a very interesting mmorts in production (closed beta at this time), it is a hobby project of Treeform, game itself is named Angels Fall First : The Second Antarean War.

The Second Antarean War is a space mmorts game. Player takes a role of a fleet commander from a glorious Antarean Empire or United League of Planets and fights for control over systems.
For now we can: join faction, buy ships, attack/defend systems - for that we aquire money (requisition points) and if we are rich we can buy more ships and make more profitable for other players to defend/attack specyfic systems.
Building stations, ships customization, kind of economy simulation, perhaps new faction (npc or not) is in plans just like other interesting stuff, check videos and forums for more info.

Main site:
http://www.aff2aw.com/index.html
There is a "Ships in Game" section for those interested in ships of each side, not all of them are included but still most of them.

These movies will show details of game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVCy...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU2DF...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNVXP...eature=channel

Developer is aiming for game without world reset, ah and yes it will be free.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:59 PM

Benjamin385 has a default reputation

Saga is fun well from my stand point
Old 03-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Kell Aset has a default reputation

Really no one interested in Angels Fall First : The Second Antarean War? it will be like World in Conflict but with space and a conquest mode.