Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

"Official" What Other Factions Do You Want To See Thread - Page 62 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What Other Faction Would You Like to See?
Dragons 81 16.60%
Dark Elves 30 6.15%
Vikings / Nords 71 14.55%
Undead 128 26.23%
Dwarves 122 25.00%
Minotaurs 33 6.76%
Other 21 4.30%
Gnomes (tech!) 2 0.41%
Voters: 488. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Raulaun has good reputation

Put em all in! Except minotaurs, dont seem like the type to build fortresses. Just do Dwarves -> Dragons -> Dark Elves -> Etc in succeeding xpacs.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:19 AM

boondock5aint has a default reputation

Vikings would be the first on that list id love to see simply to set apart from other fantasy genres before adding the predictable races in like undead... dwarves....elves with different skin colour omg! etc.

Dragons is a nice one and also less immediately predictable () as long as you only get full blown dragons as end units, having whelps and dragon-kin like units leading up to it.

Really dont like the Minotaur idea as a full race, maybe a few sub units of a "cult of the damned" styled setup with lots of wonderful dark and evil creature types in it.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Dolas has a default reputation

I chose for undead...but my second choice would be dragons. But like someone who mentioned before me they would have to lead up to dragons...having dragon-kin and whelps beforehand.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:40 PM

Wolverine80 has a default reputation
Default New race

Hello im new in the forum,Im Alessio from italy.I think it would be interesting in future add a new race into the game.I suggest and i have in mind a new one.It could be a race of beasts with a face and body of a Lynx.They lives in savannah,plains and mountains,and they like hunt and eat deers and wild pig,they eat vegetables too.They can mount zebra as their main mounted unit.Plus they can have an infantry unit who launch harpoons,and an other ordinary one with swords. Let me know what do you think about,cy a soon
Old 02-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Orc Sect:
Goblin Raider

Stormeh has a default reputation
Default Norse!

I opted for the Norse, the different style of wooden architecture and the Viking feel to them I think would be an awesome addition. There is usually one faction of humans that are grittier and a bit more rugged than the traditional version included in most games, I think the drunk bearded Norse raiders would fill that roll quite nicely.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:55 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Hans has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine80 View Post
Hello im new in the forum,Im Alessio from italy.I think it would be interesting in future add a new race into the game.I suggest and i have in mind a new one.It could be a race of beasts with a face and body of a Lynx.They lives in savannah,plains and mountains,and they like hunt and eat deers and wild pig,they eat vegetables too.They can mount zebra as their main mounted unit.Plus they can have an infantry unit who launch harpoons,and an other ordinary one with swords. Let me know what do you think about,cy a soon
Mounted Zebra Units lol ? FAIL, the rest called like the orcs
Old 02-03-2011, 10:41 AM

Would be a nice race added...but there are many games with nords,so i think for this game we need more original race.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Mounted Zebra Units lol ? FAIL, the rest called like the orcs
lol then put my units for orcs mercenaries
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM

What about put a demon race or something like that?by the way dwarves are winning lol
Old 02-03-2011, 11:15 AM

nauro has a default reputation

Maybe have sub races for the ones you have already. Break elves off into High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves. Have humans have a "good" race and a "bad" race. Then you could also have like Half Elves. Orcs you could break off into say Goblins, Orcs, Trolls.